ATF form 4 conspiracy

Inn no posted in another thread there dirty and are not doing it for our benefit.It may be something years from now but they have a plan im sure.

I love a good conspiracy but it’s likely just a practical workflow explanation. A trust is another layer in the approval process, being a legal document. I can only imagine how many stupidly written trusts they see that are completely untenable. Look at those “Global citizen” constitutionalist yahoos going around flaunting dui checkpoints and border crossings.

Individual approval is pretty black and white.

Also, birds aren’t real.
Nothing like pretending to debunk a conspiracy you disagree with with one you made up.

MattB

WKR
Nothing like pretending to debunk a conspiracy you disagree with with one you made up.
If that comment wasn’t made in a thread by people who thought it was a conspiracy theory the ATF was moving too slowly who are now spinning it into a conspiracy theory that the ATF is moving too quickly, you might have a valid point.

If that comment wasn’t made in a thread by people who thought it was a conspiracy theory the ATF was moving too slowly who are now spinning it into a conspiracy theory that the ATF is moving too quickly, you might have a valid point.
you jump head first into everyone of these threads and as far as I can tell you have yet to get a single point
for your sake I hope you are a fed

IDVortex

WKR
It cracks me up that with this group it is a conspiracy when they are slow and also a conspiracy when they are fast.
Sooo... what is the track record of the ATF? Trustworthy, reliable, they protect the citizens of the US and not murder citizens?

Uhhh…?

I didn’t make up the birds aren’t real thing. I didn’t invent those yahoo global citizens. Trusts are legal documents. Lots of randos think they can play lawyer and that usually doesn’t end up working out…

How did I pretend to debunk a conspiracy? Which other conspiracy did I make up?

*The robot birds are watching, be careful how you answer.*

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
If only I had not spent all my money on TMKs and powder....
lol yeah. I’ve spent like half my income (not really but a lot) this year on powder and primers.

I have a scythe in jail waiting for a trust approval, I’m living that DINK life with no kids so I’m thinking of just starting to buy silencers on individual since I’m not passing them down to kids anyways.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I doubt the control of cans is never going to go away. Especially considering the Feds get a 200 tax on each can.
I don’t think it’s anything more than the feds playing the long game of confiscation. As has been mentioned. Doing away with trusts makes it easier for them to take things away. Silencers seem like a strange hill to die on though since even countries with women in charge of the military allow them.

Maybe it’s just guaranteeing people keep buying them and paying taxes rather than inheriting them.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
lol yeah. I’ve spent like half my income (not really but a lot) this year on powder and primers.

I have a scythe in jail waiting for a trust approval, I’m living that DINK life with no kids so I’m thinking of just starting to buy silencers on individual since I’m not passing them down to kids anyways.
I'm living the SIWK life. I still have about 3400 of the 4900 SRP I bought in December and January left, so I cannot complain too much.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I'm living the SIWK life. I still have about 3400 of the 4900 SRP I bought in December and January left, so I cannot complain too much.
What’s a SIWK?

Also 3400 primers is rookie numbers, you need to pump those number up!

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
What’s a SIWK?
Single Income With Kids....
Also 3400 primers is rookie numbers, you need to pump those number up!
I know, but I'm a rookie, had never loaded a round until last November. Some dude got the idea in my head that a 223 Tikka, muffler, and reloading was a good idea to take shooting like this
20201010_122200.jpg
and make it look more like this
FC b (1).jpg
Still waiting on that damn muffler though.