Atlas cooler 25% discount group buy now open, june 1- june 30

GotDraw?

WKR
ATLAS COOLER GROUP BUY- 25% OFF, June 1- June 30

ATLAS COOLER ROKSLIDE GROUP BUY- 25% OFF, June 1- June 30 (inclusive)

GROUP BUY- IMPORTANT UPDATES AND INSTRUCTIONS

**IGNORE ANY ATLAS SYSTEM GENERATED ALERTS THAT SPECIFIC COOLERS OR COOLER COLORS ARE OUT OF STOCK, GO AHEAD AND ENTER YOUR ORDER. ORDERS WILL BEGIN SHIPPING THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY.**

***IF THE GROUP BUY ORDER CODE DOES NOT WORK FOR SOME REASON, TRY CUTTING AND PASTING THE NUMBER FROM FURTHER DOWN ON THIS POST***

***IF YOU OR ANY OF YOU BUDDIES ARE ON THE FENCE ON THIS GROUP BUY, THE ODDS ARE VERY LOW THAT FUTURE GROUP BUYS (if any) WILL INCLUDE FREE SHIPPING***. So, especially for folks in AK, I suggest you jump on this.

DO NOT ORDER UNTIL YOU READ THIS ENTIRE POST, OR YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THE PRICING, BILLING AND SHIPPING PROCESS WORKS. ORDER ENTRY & BILLING ARE NOT STRAIGHT FORWARD.

Rokslide Group Buy Discount- 25% discount off of Atlas' listed “discounted” web pricing for any size/color Atlas cooler or Twisted Tumbler. Group Buy prices are listed below.

**NOTE** Tritan Tumblers" are NOT included in the Group Buy Discount. They must be ordered separately/shipped separately and CANNOT be purchased and shipped inside of Group Buy coolers that were purchased. If you try to buy Tritan tumblers with a Group Buy Discount, your order
will be canceled.

GROUP BUY CODE: Group Buy "Code" is good for on-line orders only via Atlas' website. ONE Group Buy order entry per customer, for as many coolers or Twisted Tumblers as the customer wishes to buy on his/her order.

PAYMENT PROCESS: Atlas Coolers and Tumblers purchased using the Rokslide Group Buy Code will be paid in full at time of purchase (including shipping (if applicable) and taxes (if applicable)). Orders using the Group Buy Code will get the 25% Group Buy discount deducted from their full order at checkout (Tritan Tumblers not included, nor can they be ordered during a Group Buy purchase). NOTE- Previous Group Buy orders that did have a 50% deposit made will have the remaining balance charged as agreed on 7/1/2016 and those orders will ship out starting in the first week of July.

SALES TAX- If/When applicable for internet sales, charged on state by state basis.

FREE SHIPPING available to Lower 48 and AK for orders totaling $375 or greater (tax/shipping and Tritan Tumblers not included in that number). Beginning 6/10/2016, all orders that total $375 or higher will automatically have shipping charges eliminated at checkout, customers will no longer have to wait for a manual credit/reimbursement.

CONSOLIDATED SHIPPPING for 115 quart and 80 quart coolers- available to HI, also to Canada and other countries-
  • 115 Quart Cooler purchasers- can also purchase either one 40 quart, or one 30 quart cooler and/or Twisted tumblers and have them shipped inside their 115 quart cooler and pay only the 115 cooler's shipping rate. Be sure to note: “COMBINED/CONSOLIDATED SHIPPING REQUESTED” in the “ADDITIONAL COMMENTS” dialog box, located on the Shopping Cart page. Tritan Tumblers cannot be combined/consolidated for shipping.
  • 80 Quart Cooler purchasers- can also purchase a 30 quart cooler and/or several Twisted tumblers and have them shipped inside their 80 quart cooler and pay only the 80 quart cooler's shipping rate.

All other orders that do not qualify for free or consolidated shipping will be charged standard shipping per Atlas’ order system- **Be certain to click the correct button to select the shipping method you want. Faster shipping is more expensive.

SHIPPING DATE- Group Buy orders will begin shipping the first week of July from Atlas on a first come/first serve basis. If you want your cooler faster, order sooner. Folks that wait until the end of June may have to wait a few weeks for their coolers. (NOTE- Atlas has container loads of coolers arriving all the time, so no need to worry about long delays)

CHANGING/MODIFYING YOUR EXISTING GROUP BUY ORDER- Due to the structure of Atlas' order entry system, customers cannot make partial changes/updates to on-line Group-Buy orders. Customers must contact Atlas directly by phone, cancel their full order then re-enter it on-line with any updates.

FRIENDS AND FAMILY- Friends, family and other on-line groups may participate in The Group Buy. You may share a link to this Group Buy with other outdoors or other web groups if you think they will benefit.

GROUP BUY ORDER ENTRY WINDOW- Group Buy order entry window will be open from 6/1/2016 through 6/30/2016 (inclusive)

COOLER CONSTRUCTION- Roto-molded construction as used for white water kayak construction. Insulation, R8 per inch, compared to R6 per inch for Yeti.

WARRANTY- Warranty 5 year limited, as detailed in ATLAS FAQs: FAQ – Atlas Coolers

MADE IN THE USA?- Nope. If that's important, buy a different brand, but realize that almost all of those are made offshore too, despite what they say.

GROUP BUY DISCOUNT CODE#: RUF5I8DHL6DE

GROUP BUY COOLER/TUMBLER PRICING (this is 25% discount off Atlas’ regular discounted web price):
1. 115 quart coolers- $202.50
2. 80 quart coolers- $172.50
3. 65 quart coolers- $149.50
4. 40 quart coolers- $120.00
5. 30 quart coolers- $97.50
6. 30 oz Twisted tumbler- $15.00
7. 20 oz Twisted tumbler- $12.75

ORDER CANCELLATIONS: Orders can be cancelled any time prior to 6/30/16. Deposits/Payments for orders cancelled after 6/30/16 are non-refundable.

**SPECIFIC ORDER ENTRY PROCESS INSTRUCTIONS**:

1. Customers access Atlas' web site via this link: Stainless Steel Drinkware and coolers – Atlas Coolers Then “click” the “Shop” link, located below the ATLAS logo header. Select items to be purchased, select cooler color(s) and quantities, Select Twisted Tumblers/sizes if desired. Customer’s Items will be placed in customer's electronic Shopping Cart. **NOTE- Pricing at that point will still reflect Atlas' regular discounted pricing. Group Buy pricing will be reflected during checkout after you input the code. (STARTING ON FRIDAY, 6/10/2016, ALL ORDERS WILL BE PAID IN FULL AT TIME OF ORDER)

2. IMPORTANT- There is an "Additional Comments" dialog box located on the Shopping Cart page. This dialog box will NOT be available on the "Check out" page, but customers can toggle back to it if necessary by clicking "Return to Cart" button on Check Out page. Use the Additional Comments dialog box for the following:
  • For Customers who order smaller coolers and/or tumblers that will fit in larger coolers for combined/consolidated shipping- input the following instructions: "ATTENTION- please consolidate smaller items in larger cooler(s)". NOTE- Tritan Tumblers cannot be shipped/consolidated with the GROUP BUY orders.
  • If you have another web based hunting, fishing, camping, outdoors, etc group that might like to participate in this Group Buy or potential future Group Buys, input their contact information into the dialog box so they can be contacted.

TO COMPLETE CHECKOUT/PURCHASE- Click the "Check Out" button, then input Rokslide Group Buy Discount Code # RUF5I8DHL6DE into the “Discount Code” input box located on right side of the Checkout page. **Be certain to click the “Apply” button after you input the code so your discount gets applied.

**Here is a link to a video of an 11 day comparative test that was done of Yeti's 65 quart cooler vs. Atlas' 65 quart cooler. This test was run while an Atlas exec and his family travelled on vacation in FL, so the coolers were sometimes inside his vehicle all day in the sun, other days they were in the hotel with him. ATLAS VS YETI 11 DAY ICE CHALLENGE - YouTube

Last edited:

Brado16

WKR
Thanks for putting this together, I look forward to receiving mine.

Do the coolers have drain plugs? Can't tell or see any in pictures in their website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sky1926

FNG
I can't decide which 2 to get! Ha thanks again

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
Thanks for putting this together, I look forward to receiving mine.

Do the coolers have drain plugs? Can't tell or see any in pictures in their website?k

Yes- COOLERS HAVE OVERSIZED DRAIN PLUGS LIKE YETI COOLERS.

Clarktar

WKR
If anyone in WA state wants to combine orders so we get free shipping, let me know. I was thinking about the 115

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

dotman

WKR
Well hopefully we see a review or two once you guys get one. I'm going to pass but hopefully it is better then a Coleman extreme :)

twall13

WKR
Thanks for putting this together, I'll definitely be in for either an 80 or a 115 and a tumbler at those prices.

robtattoo

WKR
I'm going to be all over at least an 80 plus a couple of tumblers, later in the month.
I'm trying to get enough of a combined order together to take advantage of the free shipping too....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
I'm interested in a 115 and a couple of tumblers...I'm in northern Idaho if anyone is interested in combining shipping.
I leave early tomorrow for a couple of weeks in Northwest Ontario chasing walleye, northern and small-mouth, but will return God willing the third week of Jun, drop me a PM.

colonel00

WKR
Are there any additional photos of the coolers? The photos on the website are fairly lacking and seem to show the same cooler for different models. Granted, I'm sure things are similar for the models but the photos just seem vague. Is there a photo anywhere of the inside even?

nrfarley

FNG
Are there any additional photos of the coolers? The photos on the website are fairly lacking and seem to show the same cooler for different models. Granted, I'm sure things are similar for the models but the photos just seem vague. Is there a photo anywhere of the inside even?

I'm curious as well. I wonder if they are getting a better Rvalue than yeti through thicker walls (I.e. Heavier) or better material

I just spoke with the owner down in Texas, actually had a pretty long conversation with him, and the better R-value comes from a different type of insulation that they use. I'm looking at purchasing a 115 cooler and if there's anybody in the Anchorage area that would like to go in on a purchase with me to get price up to $375 we could get the free shipping. Just PM me

RallySquirrel

Lil-Rokslider
did anyone happen to notice the inner dimensions of the 65 and 80 are almost identical? Maybe I am doing something wrong but it appears the 80 is actually an 83 quart and the 65 is a 80 quart. I sent an email to the company asking for confirmation. I will let everyone know what I hear back.

Rossi

Lil-Rokslider
I noticed the dimensions for the 30 were messed up this morning and emailed them. They corrected the error immediately. May be the case for the 65 and 80, as well.

RallySquirrel

Lil-Rokslider
FYI...

I sent an email to Atlas asking about the dimensions and was surprised to get an immediate response. See below:

"We apologize, we had updated the sizing recently and our web design team had accidentally put the wrong dimensions on it seems like every one. Our 80 qt is actually closer to 85 quarts on sizing but its not really a standard size so we stuck with 80 when marketing. Yes, the marine grade handles are on all of our products. Our website does not do the best job of showing our product photos but you can check out our facebook which has some better photos or the attached links."

They have since updated their website and the actual volume by my calculations is approximately 68 quarts for the 65 and 85 quarts for the 80.

I must say I was impressed by how quickly they responded. Looks like I have a cooler (or 2) coming my way.