AZ Archery Hunt in Janurary Unit 24B anyone going to be there at the same time?

hflier

WKR
I am going to AZ unit 24B for OTC Archery Deer around the 8th of January for a week long backpack hunt solo. I have a Javelina tag also. I am looking to hunt the Reavis Ranch trail area. Curious is anyone here will be in the same area during this time.

Ron

I was planning on it however, some home emergencies drained my AZ hunt fund. Good luck let me know how you do. I havent hunted it in the past just scouted it. Great looking area.

We will be right next door at unit 22/23. We are leaving on the 9th of Jan.. From what i gathered, it should be a great hunt.

I was just backpacking that area the 23-24th. Area got hit with snow sometime before that. Not many people when i was there, maybe 4 cars compared to a month ago there was almost 20! Lots of mud when i went and lots of tracks. You should be able to stalk some deer if it is still muddy. The water was really flowing when i was up there so be prepared to cross some creeks. Otherwise have fun and good luck and if you have any questions let me know!

I was just backpacking that area the 23-24th. Area got hit with snow sometime before that. Not many people when i was there, maybe 4 cars compared to a month ago there was almost 20! Lots of mud when i went and lots of tracks. You should be able to stalk some deer if it is still muddy. The water was really flowing when i was up there so be prepared to cross some creeks. Otherwise have fun and good luck and if you have any questions let me know!

Thanks! I will let you know how it goes!

Back