Az hunters

dtrkyman

WKR
Non resident hunter and fish and game funder through the elk draw!

Archery deer, however they made a unit I hunted a draw so haven’t been since!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
My mom lives there, it’s pretty rough for hunting and fishing. I hunter elk there 4 or 5 times as a non resident in the late 90s early 2000s with my dad. Got some good bulls, one massive one.

BigE

Lil-Rokslider
Moved to AZ and hunting for a couple of years locally. Elk and quail in the last year. Bull elk later this year. Javelina, antelope and others are on the list too.

CHWine

Lil-Rokslider
Escaped from Commiefornia and so happy to be living in the White mountains. I'll be able to put in as a resident next year.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Last time I was in Tucson, I was near star pass and there was a guy going to his truck with a bow and all camo gear. He must have been hunting javelinas or something.

BBob

WKR
Last time I was in Tucson, I was near star pass and there was a guy going to his truck with a bow and all camo gear. He must have been hunting javelinas or something.
Tucson Mountains, pigs and desert mule deer. Once upon a time this range held bighorns. A friend has an old inherited mount with a label on the back "Cat Mountain" with a date I can't remember now.

As a side note if you ever hunt this area. You need to register with AZGFD to hunt the Tucson Mtn wildlife area. 1/4 mile rule applies to archery so be mindful of how far you are from buildings (houses) here.

rclouse79

WKR
I taught in Tucson from 2002-2015. Rokslide has taken the place of coueswhitetail.com. That was a good site.

dmoto

Lil-Rokslider
PHX area native. Member of CWT.com and old member of AZ Bass Zone when it was around. Are cards getting hit yet?? hahaha.

Hac

FNG
Resident Az hunter but lately mostly have been donating to the AZGF fund, can't draw a tag for anything 🤔

Born and raised in Arizona, spent a lot of years working out of state but also spent 12 of my 34 professional working years in Arizona after graduating from Arizona State University. Moved back right before retiring in 2010 and lived in Yuma until this last year. I'm living in my 5th wheel toy hauler trailer while building a new home on 75 acres near St. David, Arizona. I'm now 70 years old and have no plans to quit hunting.

tradman

Lil-Rokslider
Northern Arizona tribal member ( not the big tribe) here. Longbow and recurve. Once in awhile rifle.