wpriest75

FNG
Any suggestions for A not spot in unit 20
I have An antlered MIsley tag for early Nov

thanx
Willy

Ucsdryder

WKR
Somebody help this guy out asking for an A spot! Reminds me of the guy on the corner with the sign that says “want money for beer”. First FNG that’s actually honest with his post!

Norm555

WKR
If you read his post, he's actually looking for a "Not Spot." I can help with not spots but no hot spots...

OP
W

wpriest75

FNG
I’m used to whitetail hunting in Pa. Over the last few years my longest shot at a buck has been 22. Yds. I’m. Not used to this mountain top to mountian top shots. Hunted in Patagonia (Az) a few yes ago only saw a couple does @ 350+yards. Distance is not a problem as I used to shoot hi power at 600 yds with open sights.
thanks for your help in advance

svivian

WKR
Im not sure how good Hot spot service is in that unit.... I think it depends on the carrier you have.

You certainly would not be asking for honey holes on your first post?

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to Rokslide. You should take an opportunity to look around a bit and you'll find this community is pretty awesome.

Now unfortunately we aren't letting FNG's (new guys) post up unit specific questions. Any unit question/answers remain out in the world wide webs forever, which can doom some really great spots.

Rokslide's administrations expectation is that all long standing Rokslide members will understand and support this concept and take all such conversations to private message.

Yes it's a hassle to join and be part of this community but the rewards are worth the effort including the ability to send and receive private messages.

Hope to see you active in the forums, and good luck on your hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.