Backcountry Gear Seminar w/ Aron Snyder and Phil Mendoza

Getting a series of three seminars going with the first being next Wednesday 7/6. All three will be at No Limits Archery in North Denver with plenty of food and drinks for all! Going to start the food and bullshitting off at 5:30pm then start the actual seminar at 7:00pm. Aron and Phil will cover a wide variety of gear needed for the back country with special interest towards archery tackle and pack fitting.

Should have time afterwards for open Q&A to address anything that might have been missed. Giveaways and discounts for those that attend so make sure you show up if you are in the area!

As mentioned there will be 2 more seminars in the coming weeks covering other backcountry hunting topics from elk calling to fitness + nutrition. Keep your Wednesdays free in July so you don't miss out! More information will be announced shortly.

We know not everyone can make it to Denver so we are going to record and post all 3 seminars in total so everyone can learn a little something. Always open to comments and suggestions this is about getting information out to those who want to take their back country experience to the next level. Don't be shy!

Please RSVP HERE so we know how much food to make for everyone.

No Limits Archery
3050 E 78th Ave
Denver, CO 80229

Grant

Thanks for recording it Grant, that was my question. The seminar with Snyder and Chris Roe I've watched many times. You guys rock!

I don't know what it would take for you to broadcast live on Youtube or Facebook, but that would be sweet. I'll watch it either way.

I'll be there... As long as work doesn't keep me out late.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Randy Newberg had his router right next to his phone and Facebook live still had connection issues. Pretty funny to watch on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online would be awesome. Long drive from Minnesota.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Im in the mood for a little road trip, was actually just thinking about heading thst way, gonna see if i could go to kifaru and get fitted and get my hands on all their stuff to check it out, get a good pack. Ill be there. Cant rsvp with that link, no facebook

Last edited:
Grant - any idea what the topic(s) will be for the 2nd seminar? I plan to come again and think a friend of mine will also joint me.

Phil will expand on backcountry bow repairs/maintenance and increasing bow accuracy. Aron will be talking gear lists and food for the backcountry. It'll be some what open if a majority of people want to hear about something specific.

Back