Backpack holster

rsiwuda

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Stone glacier pack and am looking for a good holster to attach to the hip belt. Do any of you have any recommendations?

snel6424

FNG
Safariland is my personal choice for open carry/owb. Their locking system is the best in the market and offer quite a few different mounting options.

I have a Stone glacier pack and am looking for a good holster to attach to the hip belt. Do any of you have any recommendations?
If you go small enough you can use one of the large SG accessory pockets. My Sig P238 fits in there perfectly.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I have the 2 smaller straps. I forget what the holster is called but it’s the one ivory makes just for backpacks. They sent me a different sets of buckles, one fits the Molle webbing one fits other stuff.

Right now it’s attached to a kifaru 14er because I’ve been out scouting.

schmalzy

WKR
I have the 2 smaller straps. I forget what the holster is called but it’s the one ivory makes just for backpacks. They sent me a different sets of buckles, one fits the Molle webbing one fits other stuff.

Right now it’s attached to a kifaru 14er because I’ve been out scouting.

Thanks. Going to call them tomorrow and see what they recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schmalzy

WKR
OP, I ordered one of the ivory holsters. 6 week lead time. I’ll let you know how it shakes out.

I just ordered one too… forgot about ivory!

just got a hellcat, probably carry it more than my G20 during bow season, it’s a cool little pistol

got an alien gear holster to get me by for now, but it sticks out a little further than I like

I really like simply rugged Cattleman holster on my Kuiu Pack. Rides nice, I have a simple plain one for my 44 but you can get fancy as well good quality made in America. I have their pancake holster as well for a more secure carry when needed.

Last edited:

nnkboykin

FNG
Can someone post a picture of an ivory holster attached to the pack?
My only hesitation is how high the pistol will ride. I have a short torso and am afraid the pistol will be up in my ribs when mounted on my Mystery Ranch pack.

Jo83ben

FNG
I run safariland for all of my holsters. Their als retention system is quick, secure, and super reliable. Lots of attachment options too.

Jo83ben

FNG
And with their qls or mls system you can make your holster quick attach so you can move it easily from pack to belt etc etc. also height and cant adjustable

schmalzy

WKR
The ivory holster I ordered was completed ahead of schedule and supposed to be here Friday. I’ve got an SG solo and will post up
Pics when it arrives.