Holster for Exo K3 hip belt?

gostovp

WKR
Anyone have recommendations for a kydex holster for the Exo K3 hip belt? Before I pull the trigger on an Ivory Holsters EMG pack holster, just wondering if there are other options out there. Thanks!

Mystery Ranch has an inexpensive neoprene thumbreak hip belt holster that I carry my 10MM or .45 while backcountry bowhunting. Does a fairly good job of protecting/retaining the firepower while bushwacking in the mountains.

eltx

Lil-Rokslider
Safariland QLS Universal Belt Mount then throw on whatever holster you want

Bendejo

Lil-Rokslider
Anything with a 2" belt loop. I've been using the sfarland als with a thumb button. Hella paranoid of my glizzy getting snagged out of a holster with no retention while I'm bushwhacking. The paddle attachment fits well on the k3 belt. Also, when you dump your pack, you can move the holster to your hip. Pretty simple.
655f857cd7da51ff9a38a5d78ac1fa79.jpg

Oregonboy

WKR
I have 2 Ivory holsters and they leave NOTHING to be desired. The owner is also a super nice guy. I'd buy the Ivory holster again without hesitation.

Anyone have recommendations for a kydex holster for the Exo K3 hip belt? Before I pull the trigger on an Ivory Holsters EMG pack holster, just wondering if there are other options out there. Thanks!
What pistol? Ivory is excellent on the k3, I would have a hard time looking elsewhere

I just got one of their holsters for my K4, and it's nice. I'll order from them again, most likely.

My only complaint is it took just over a month to get here.
I have one on order as well and am anxious to try it on my K4.

I wish they offered light attachments to their holsters... TLR-1 or TLR-7... from what you see, is there even space once mounted?

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I have one on order as well and am anxious to try it on my K4.

I wish they offered light attachments to their holsters... TLR-1 or TLR-7... from what you see, is there even space once mounted?
I don't understand your question about the light.

If you're asking if you can put a light on your pistol and it will fit in the holster, the answer is no.

OP
gostovp

gostovp

WKR
Thanks everyone.
Sounds like the Ivory holster is money but I also do like the idea of a paddle holster that I can transfer to my belt if I drop the pack while doing field dressing or camp work.

I don't understand your question about the light.

If you're asking if you can put a light on your pistol and it will fit in the holster, the answer is no.
Sorry for not being clear... Is there enough real estate on the MOLLE panel that a wider holster (for a pistol with a light on it) would even fit. Aka could ivory make light bearing holsters that would fit.

Again, sorry for the poorly worded question.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone.
Sounds like the Ivory holster is money but I also do like the idea of a paddle holster that I can transfer to my belt if I drop the pack while doing field dressing or camp work.
I remove my holster often. It's just two clips. One could easily remove from pack to pants belt.

Has anyone tried the side mount holster from Marsupial Gear? I like that its not gun specific so I can change up what I am carrying without changing holsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DWD

Lil-Rokslider
I have ran a Blackhawk Serpa belt slide on a k3, worked very well. Although the holster leaves much to be desired, it does have retention, both tension screw and finger tab lock if you are worried about it coming out.

i use cross breed IWB. fits perfect in side webbing

Rob5589

WKR
For my G20, I use the Safariland ALS with paddle. Moves from the pack and to my belt easily, gun stays put, easy to draw.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for not being clear... Is there enough real estate on the MOLLE panel that a wider holster (for a pistol with a light on it) would even fit. Aka could ivory make light bearing holsters that would fit.

Again, sorry for the poorly worded question.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Yes, the Exo belt has enough room for a holster that would accommodate a light.

20230508_164951.jpg