Backpacking food

jpuckett

Lil-Rokslider

Have y’all tried this stuff? A friend of a friend started this company and apparently they are REALLY tasty. I’m gonna haveta order em and give it a go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Olympics777

Lil-Rokslider

Have y’all tried this stuff? A friend of a friend started this company and apparently they are REALLY tasty. I’m gonna haveta order em and give it a go

I’m pretty skeptical about freeze dryed brands anymore, I either get Heathers Choice or I just bring stuff that doesn’t take water and is cheap.

DougG

FNG
Thank you for posting. Always looking for some new freeze dried options.

crmt

FNG

I havnt seen this brand yet. maybe ill give it a try... i was checking out the flavors and they look good

OP
J

jpuckett

Lil-Rokslider
A friend of mine has tried em all and said they are really good. I’m gonna order one of every kind this spring.

jgross424

FNG
They have got pretty good reviews from what I have seen. I do like how they show a photo of it dry and prepared.
pretty spendy though..

OP
J

jpuckett

Lil-Rokslider
Yes it’s pricey, but if you’ve ever had the squirts from mountain house 8 days in a row on a mountain an extra $30-40 seems like nothing hahaha

Dirtscoots

Lil-Rokslider
Freeze dryers for home use are becoming more and more reasonable, if you spend enough time living off freeze dried food. If I’m feeling lazy at dinner time I’ll make hot water in the kerig and go dig though my totes for dinner and rehydrate preserved meals at home too.

Geewhiz

WKR
Good grief $16/per?? Not for me. I buy mtn house for half that or less and never got the squirts once. From that at least. ha