Bane from Kifaru

Vaultman

WKR
Anyone jumping on the Bane Lid / Stalker pack from Kifaru?
I am thinking about it for next year, as my system is set for 2019.

oldhorse

WKR
I definitely like the looks of it better than the Native. Thinking it over...........

OP
Vaultman

Vaultman

WKR
I definitely like the looks of it better than the Native. Thinking it over...........
I have wanted a native for a while, but have not bought one yet. Now I think this may be a better option (even though I do not get "take off my boots close").

bsnedeker

WKR
Doesn't fit with the way I pack and hunt, but I can see the appeal for high-country mule deer guys.

It's nice but bigger than what I wanted for a stalker so I made my own. Really only need a pack to carry water and shoes

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Before I bought my Door Gunner I thought I should wait to see what the Bane would look like. When I saw it, I first worried that I should have waited, but looking at it now makes me think I made the right choice. It's definitely a great looking pack but I feel the need for something longer that can carry a tripod easier. This new pack system seems to rely on the fact that people may want to stuff things down the front - mostly their boots - and that's not the way I do things.

It's a fantastic looking pack, though. I bet it will sell well for them.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I was thinking that a stalking pack would be made of something besides cordura. That seems to defeat the purpose a bit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk