WTS Barrett Fieldcraft 6.5 Creed 24”

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured I’d add to all of the Fieldcrafts listed on here recently…

Barrett Fieldcraft in 6.5 Creedmoor with 1-8” twist and 24” barrel. There are some rub marks on the stock but the stainless is excellent. This was hunted some but definitely not abused. It comes with a Leupold rail mounted and also a set of 30mm Talley rings. $1925 shipped. I am a FFL and this will ship to a FFL. I can email or text several more pictures if interested. I’ve bought a few things on here but never sold. I have a ton of feedback on Gunbroker, 24h Campfire and eBay if you need references.

Attachments

• IMG_8683.jpeg
    IMG_8683.jpeg
    393.1 KB · Views: 221

Ral8000

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I figured I’d add to all of the Fieldcrafts listed on here recently…

Barrett Fieldcraft in 6.5 Creedmoor with 1-8” twist and 24” barrel. There are some rub marks on the stock but the stainless is excellent. This was hunted some but definitely not abused. It comes with a Leupold rail mounted and also a set of 30mm Talley rings. $1925 shipped. I am a FFL and this will ship to a FFL. I can email or text several more pictures if interested. I’ve bought a few things on here but never sold. I have a ton of feedback on Gunbroker, 24h Campfire and eBay if you need references.
Beautiful rifle.....24 in barrel. Very nice. Heck of a deal, congrats to the buyer!