Be careful all

bnsafe

WKR
I heard a guy was killed by his hunting partner hunting ducks on mo public ground. Swung his barrel right into the guy if what I heard was true. I'm on vaca so can't confirm but regardless.
No judgment or statement needed, But, Remember, it only takes a second to change a lifetime. Think an Be careful out there

mjbttu

FNG
Recently happened in west Texas as well. Group was preparing their rifles and had an accidental discharge. A 15 year old child unfortunately lost their life

Beendare

WKR
Decades ago, this happened to an acquaintance of mines cousin.

Two best friends hunting side by side in barrel blinds, one slipped when sitting down and accidentally blew his buddies head off. Ruled accidental but the surviving kid was never the same.

Curmudgeon

Lil-Rokslider
Some reports are saying several teenagers were playing a hunting game on Ted Shanks Conservation Area and an 18 year old was accidentally shot and killed.

OP
B

bnsafe

WKR
It was shanks but I'm on vaca so have only been told parts.
Absolutely devastating for everyone.

Guy died here in Oklahoma this week duck hunting,waders filled up when he walked in a hole retrieving a decoy or duck.

MO-CHSPKE

FNG
6655c51b605ff449f2d11eb26c06b0a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dwnw/theAltitudesickness

Lil-Rokslider
Stopped going to the public range years ago. The public was bad enough, range officers were worse.

These days I burn 4 gallons of gas round trip, to get me to a handful of rock pits with nobody else around
Agree. Last time I was at the public range, somebody was swinging a 12 ga shotgun down the line pointing it at everybody. Range officers were oblivious for a good 2 minutes. I immediately picked up my stuff and left.

Just took my 6 year old son out shooting for his birthday this weekend. Felt safer with the gun in his hands than randos at the public range.