BearPaw Outfitters

Has anyone purchased one of the DIY bear hunting maps from the BearPaw Outfitters? I was interested in getting one but before I do I wanted to see if anybody had success using their maps..please let me know much appreciated

Sent from my moto e using Tapatalk

KNOPHISH

FNG
Heard they are pretty successful. I was going to get an elk map for Montana in an area we‘ve never been to but we hunted a different area. If you don’t have time to scout could save you time and money.

OP
D
Heard they are pretty successful. I was going to get an elk map for Montana in an area we‘ve never been to but we hunted a different area. If you don’t have time to scout could save you time and money.
Yeah , I sent them a email yesterday evening just waiting on a response. I figured it would be worth it time equals money ya know.

Grundy53

WKR
I had success using one of their maps for my Washington moose hunt. Well worth the money. Help a lot with scouting.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

OP
D
For sure ! I figured it'd be worth the money I'd be saving driving around the state haha

Blind Squirrel

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone purchased one of the DIY bear hunting maps from the BearPaw Outfitters? I was interested in getting one but before I do I wanted to see if anybody had success using their maps..please let me know much appreciated

Never mind. I’m curious about this. I’m going to call them.

I used a diy map for Washington spring bear and was successful and saw bears in most of the spots marked on the map.
I had never been to that area and didn't couldn't set aside enough time to scout.
The owner also runs the Hunt Washington forum and has a lot of good feedback.
His communication was good and he was very helpful with answering questions and giving advice.