Best 10mm models

I own both a 329 PD in 44 magnum and a Glock 20 sf, practicing with both consistently. The 20 SF is much, much easier to control and shoot accurately. As a result, I've carried the 20 most of the time, over a lot of country hunting, fishing, and just general traveling in the backcountry. It is with me most days in the spring, summer, and fall. When I've needed it, it has functioned flawlessly. I've finished of a couple moose and caribou with it, and I am confident that if 200 hardcast from from the 10mm can penetrate a moose skull, it will do the same with any of the bears I've encountered at least.

What I have found shooting hardcast in my Glocks is to just make sure I clean it on a regular basis. Most of my practice is with non-hardcast reloads, but I do cycle at least a 100 or so hardcast through my Glocks each season to make sure they are functioning.

Charon

Lil-Rokslider
IMHO

The Smith and Wesson 10 Series. 1006 and 1066 my favorites but all the others were excellent too. Built to the 10mm Cartridge and not adapted from other calibers. Built like tanks, can handle anything the 10mm can throw at it. Heavy to control recoil and thin in the grip. You can still get factory mags from the factory and the company is still in business.

The Glock 20 and 29 get my honorable mention spot because well, they're Glocks and can both be hicaps but the fattness of the grip is something I don't like and I carried a G29 for quite a while.