Best arrow fletcher?

Jeffp

FNG
I’m wanting to start building my own arrows and am wondering about arrow fletchers. My local sportsman’s has an Arizona ez for about $50 or a bitzinburg for$90.

maxpetros

Lil-Rokslider
Imo bitzenburger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
X2. My bitz has lasted my years and its incredibly solid and precise. Very versatile too and allows a lot of fetching configurations and adjustments. I've done everything from 3inch feathers to fluflushes, 2 3 and 4 fletch, and varying amounts of offset and helical.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jmav58

WKR
Bitz. I've owned the Arizona EZ fletch and it does the job but you're limited in what you want to do such as 3 or 4 fletch and where on the shaft it sits.

RCL

WKR
Bitz is top of the line.
I have Bitz and Jo Jan and both do a great job.

GLB

WKR
Not sure about "best" but I have had good results with the Jo Jan and Bitzenberger.

Last edited:

Trial153

WKR
I tried a bunch over the years and I keep coming back to my 20 year old bitz

sneaky

"DADDY"
You asked for the best; A bitz fletcher is garbage when compared to the top shelf Last Chance offering.
And the Last Chance isn't the end all either. I used the Firenock jig for years and much prefer it over the LCA. For the money the Bitz is hard to beat unless you wanna spend $200 more for the LCA. Only reason I could justify the Firenock was because I used it in my archery shop.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk