Best backpack for backcountry hunting??

RCB

WKR
There's a backpack forum on this site with countless opinions and info on quality backpacks.
What virtually everyone agrees on is that there is no single best backpack. Just what works best for you.

coast range

Lil-Rokslider
It’s just like most other things. Very person to person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MT_Wyatt

WKR
Ditto above - here’s the thing, if it is any good, it HAS been hashed out on here, so you’re not at a disadvantage reading posts from 2017ish-2020 on current packs. All the major players are good in their own ways, and have their own styles. I’d lean towards bombproof and reasonably light. It’s the suspension that really matters, but you really have to like the bag, and it really needs to hold and distribute a load well.

Get a hold of Aron Synder at Kirafu. That guy spends more days in the backcountry than 90% of folks. He will recommend the “Hoodlum” pack from Kirafu. As other said, make sure to get fitted properly as well. I also liked the Mystery Ranch packs.

Meridian90

Lil-Rokslider
You largely cannot go wrong with any of the Kifaru, Seek outside, Exo, Stone Glacier or a couple other less mentioned brands.

They all have differences that create a competitive market that is good for the consumer because every person has a different set of priorities when they define "best."

Northpark

WKR
The pack that fits you. Every company has a great pack if it works for you. For example Some people don’t like the kuiu packs but that’s what I have and I truly enjoy mine. I would say companies to look at would be in no particular order Kifaru, exo, stone glacier, kuiu, seek outside, mystery ranch.