Best Comedies on Netflix?

Steve.WA

FNG
Chappell always makes me laugh. He won the Mark Twain award for humor recently, the ceremony is on Netflix, it’s worth checking out if you like Chappell.

I dont know if it still on Netflix, but Peep Show was probably one of the funniest series Ive watched. And early Trailer Park Boys. Chappel and Bill Bur are funny comedian wise. Just watched Cheech and Chong/Up In Smoke the other day for the first in 20 years, made me laugh.

On Netflix, checkout Goon. Hilarious movie. And if you have Hulu, another vote for letterkenny.

OP
Azone

Azone

WKR
Thanks to everyone who recommended Bill Burr, this guy is outta f@#$%&!* control. No F's given🤣🤣🤣

350 class in my opinion.

Trr15

WKR
Thanks to everyone who recommended Bill Burr, this guy is outta f@#$%&!* control. No F's given

350 class in my opinion.

You should give his Monday Morning Podcast a listen. He puts one out every Monday and Thursday I’ve been listening for about 3 yrs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sticks and stones from Chapelle if you’re between 40 and 60 years old. Golden like Delirious was.

Okhotnik

WKR
Bill Burr - Paper Tiger and Chappell’s standup from last fall. We listened to those while cutting up moose last year and they’re both gold.

Haven’t watched Netflix in years, but we used to watch Trailer Park Boys and Parks and Recreation on my buddy’s. Those are both good if they’re still on there.
Burr is great

rclouse79

WKR
I watched Sebastian Maniscalco and got enough of a kick out of him that I watched all his stuff.

amassi

WKR
Tom segura, bill burr, joe Rogan.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

WhiteOak

Lil-Rokslider
Bill Burr has a cartoon on Netflix too "F is for Family" 3 seasons. Its hilarious and some of it hits close to home for me.