Best floor covering for a home built on a slab with radiant heat.

Ceramic tile is too permanent. What you like now you may not 5 years from now. Styles and color fads come and go. I buy and sell houses for a living. I stop doing ceramic tile on floors about 3 years ago when LVT starting coming on the market.

WCB

WKR
Any experience with the Coreluxe brand at Lumber Liquidators? Seems a little better than the big box store brands but not unreasonable $ to do a big chunk of the house.
I have not due to the exclusivity of being a LL exclusive...I have heard mixed reviews on it. Also, I would research LL and any issues or concerns with warranty. IMO and experience this is the benefit of going with the larger manufacturers that more dealers and installers have access to. They have seen every issue/situation and, granted was dealing with them through the business, had overwhelmingly positive experiences if there were any warranty issues.

Pergo XP is what you want if you have radiant heat and want it to hold up. They are the only laminate floor manufacturer that I found that would warranty their product when used with radiant heat. Mine is going on ten years now since I built my house and has held up perfectly. Still looks as good as new.