Best Gun Shops in Boise and Surrounding Area for Suppressor purchase

270quest

WKR
For the Boise Idaho area guys, what shops/storefronts in the treasure valley have you worked with to purchase your suppressors? First one so I want to do it locally - not over the net. What shops help with paperwork and tax stamps or steer you in the right direction? Who to avoid?

I’m not in that area but checking Silencer Shops website for cooperating dealers would be my starting point. Then check reviews of the shops closest to you.

Hopefully someone with local knowledge will chime in as well.

ID_Matt

WKR
I am a little east of you in Twin Falls, but I have used Red's trading post for several suppressor purchases. They don't use silencer shop kiosks, which in my opinion is better. I don't see the need or benefit for the kiosk with how e-forms work now. I don't know any specific in the boise area.

I buy mine wherever I can find them in stock nationwide and have them shipped to MCM Firearms in Nampa and they do the application for me. They've always done a great job for me.

Graves14

WKR
Hey If you want to use a silencer shop kiosk, check out Hawktech Arms. As far as variety of options in stock, I don't think anyone can touch Stockpile Defense. Stockpile shoots A LOT of suppressors so if you are undecided on what you want, they can actually give you some real world perspectives as well.