Best Mid-Price Whitetail Hunting Clothing for Cold Weather?

So, I'm planning to upgrade my clothing setup this fall, and I was thinking Nontypical by Drake.
I mostly hunt northern Michigan where it almost never gets above 60F early season and around 15F late season.

Are there any other good brands that I should check out?

I'd like to get my stuff in Realtree Edge just to match the stuff I already have.

Miboy86

Lil-Rokslider
I hunt somewhat central michigan, ive worn everything from the stuff from dunhams and walmart to under armour cold gear. now i went from kryptek to sitka and basically a mix match of stuff. i would have to say imo under armour or some of the whitetails unlimited wasnt bad.

Donjuan

WKR
Good base layers of merino wool (many good brands) then whatever jacket and pants you want with NatGear fleece outerwear is a great budget minded setup

JasonT

Lil-Rokslider
For mid-price take a look at king's camo. I like the couple pieces I have. I like Drake to but have only used their waterfowl line. Just got an email today and they have really good price on bibs, think 60% off. I was tempted to buy some.

8grenade

FNG
I hunt somewhat central michigan, ive worn everything from the stuff from dunhams and walmart to under armour cold gear. now i went from kryptek to sitka and basically a mix match of stuff. i would have to say imo under armour or some of the whitetails unlimited wasnt bad.
what he said.

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
So, I'm planning to upgrade my clothing setup this fall, and I was thinking Nontypical by Drake.
I mostly hunt northern Michigan where it almost never gets above 60F early season and around 15F late season.

Are there any other good brands that I should check out?

I'd like to get my stuff in Realtree Edge just to match the stuff I already have.
Check out FORLOH
100% sourced and made in America
Lifetime Warranty

mvv5137

FNG
I hunt my family’s dear camp in the UP every year, and I’ve been running the scentlok fortress bibs and jacket late season. 30% off if you’re eligible for expert voice/guidefitter. Super well built.