Best Muzzleloader for Northwest

What are peoples preferred muzzleloader for the Northwest states where they have rules like an exposed cap, no scopes, no sabot, loaded from muzzle? Thanks for helping me narrow down my search.

I use Knight Rifles - extremely good rifes!

This is one example - there are other Knights

Western-DISC-Extreme.jpg

I’m in this conundrum myself . I am not new to muzzleloaders but looking for a new one being Oregon legal. Really the only two options for better tier inlines for Oregon are the CVA MR-X and knights .

I am hearing lots of bad reviews on the MR-X and knights customer service can’t be bothered to get back to me with a few questions.

I am not sure which way to go.

I just sold my Accura V2 to a buddy thinking for sure I was going knight but if they dont want my business do I want to support them with a $1100 purchase ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was surprised how well my Optima shoots. Haven't done anything western-legal but it is light years ahead of what I had in years past.

If a traditional rifle is a consideration, I have a NIB Lyman Trade rifle. 50 cal , percussion

I am also in OR

Attachments

• IMG_0068.jpeg
    IMG_0068.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0067.jpeg
    IMG_0067.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 13
I’m in this conundrum myself . I am not new to muzzleloaders but looking for a new one being Oregon legal. Really the only two options for better tier inlines for Oregon are the CVA MR-X and knights .

I am hearing lots of bad reviews on the MR-X and knights customer service can’t be bothered to get back to me with a few questions.

I am not sure which way to go.

I just sold my Accura V2 to a buddy thinking for sure I was going knight but if they dont want my business do I want to support them with a $1100 purchase ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got a MR-X recently and doesn't appear to have any of the flaws I've seen in a couple of threads. I haven't got many shots through it yet, but it seems ok so far.

I have a knight bighorn SS/Thumbhole .50 I really like, put a good rear peep and a globe front sight on it, you cant hardly find them anymore. I won a CVA Accura MRX NW at a banquet, hoping it will be a good rifle, break open will be nice to clean. I have a friend that has remington 700 MZ rifles and loves them. Might find a used one?

Back