Best NON cellular trail cam

rackcity24

Lil-Rokslider
I've used a couple moultries in the past with good luck, and a couple stealth cams with not the best luck. I was thinking about getting a few more cams this year. I don't really need or have interest in the cellular cams, i may change my mind. Has anyone used the spartan non-wireless cam by chance? I was thinking about getting some more moultries, but I'm open to other cameras as well.

TSAMP

WKR
Pretty sure if you do a search you will find plenty of opinions on here. The reconyx is a safe bet. But spendy. Personally i have ran almost all of them. I wont buy any under 75 bucks. They never last. I like browning and bushnell is second. Although im giving cuddeback a hard look right now, but have no experience with them.

Browning are my favorite non cellular cams. I have had good luck with them. I tried a spypoint last year and was not impressed. It was a cellular model so I can't speak to the quality of their non cellular cams specifically.

Patton

Lil-Rokslider
The Browning Strike Force cams are by far my favorite. Between myself and 2 others, we have 16 or 17 strike force cams. High resolution, quick trigger speed, great battery life and hardly any false pictures if you set them up correctly. EF5CBB8D-FF63-4615-A9D6-9B541BC968DE.jpeg

corncob

WKR
I run various versions of the Browning Strike Force-type models for my main cameras, I think they are the best quality cameras for the price.

Then I have a whole bunch of cheapo Tasco $25 walmart specials that I deploy in new areas to check for movement. They take crappy pictures in the dark at distance and aren't as reliable (I have to be extra careful to point them north and put them in areas where the shadows won't trigger them or they EAT batteries in a week), but I can get 4 for less than one Browning. Once I've determined there are animals in the area after a few weeks, I'll drop a Browning or two for a bit.

wrjam3

FNG
Another vote for Browning. Have been using the Strike Force HD PRO since they have come out and they have been flawless. As others have said, great pictures/video and detection distance - both day and night. Trigger and reset for multi-shot setup is really nice. Very few false triggers compared to some other cams I've tried previously. Batteries seem to last forever in warmer months and much better than other cameras once the temps dip.

RickLB

FNG
I’ve had good luck with the Browning’s but not the cheap ones. The cheaper Browning’s I’ve had one that takes pics at night but the whole screen is black. Another one stopped working altogether.

elkhntr

FNG
Bushnell Trophy Cam has been decent. They seem to last 2 maybe 3 years before something breaks. Battery life is good.

Cowbell

WKR
If you are spending more than $40 on a camera, you are wasting money. Wild game innovations all day long. But I run a bunch of them.

wolfpup

FNG
I run around 40 cameras every year for the past several years. My favorites are Bushnell and browning. I have tried almost every brand out there and keep coming back to these. Don't buy cuddelink or cuddeback cameras. They work to a degree, but miss a lot of the action, as in don't even take pictures when I walk past, and they drink batteries, even lithiums

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I just picked up 2 Campark cameras off amazon. I gave them a quick test in the back yard and for the money they are pretty decent. I plan on putting all my cameras out this weekend and will have a better idea how they stack up in a few weeks.

j_volt

WKR
I have two cameras that I like. I am a big fan of the Exodus Trek but mainly for the customer service. I have two of those. I bought each for ~$100 each. I have gotten one stolen and replaced under their theft protection. I also really like Stealth Cam DS4Ks. I have picked up a handful for approximately $100 on eBay and a flash sale on amazon. I have 5 DS4Ks. I also won a DS4K in a turkey video competition for stealth cam. I like that the DS4Ks take videos and pictures well and I can toggle between both of the modes. If it wasn’t for Exodus’ customer service, I would buy all stealth cam DS4Ks for sure.

mtholton

FNG
I have two cameras that I like. I am a big fan of the Exodus Trek but mainly for the customer service. I have two of those. I bought each for ~$100 each. I have gotten one stolen and replaced under their theft protection. I also really like Stealth Cam DS4Ks. I have picked up a handful for approximately $100 on eBay and a flash sale on amazon. I have 5 DS4Ks. I also won a DS4K in a turkey video competition for stealth cam. I like that the DS4Ks take videos and pictures well and I can toggle between both of the modes. If it wasn’t for Exodus’ customer service, I would buy all stealth cam DS4Ks for sure.
another vote for Exodus, running a handful of them and so far been the best combo of quality and price that I have found (both the Trek and Lift 2).

Aswob5

FNG
I’ve stuck with Bushnell Trophy cam’s for about the past 10 years. Battery life is amazing. This last year we put a trophy cam and a browning cam on the same tree and the trophy cam ran circles around the browning