Best place in Southwest Florida to hunt Osceolas?

KT@QC

FNG
I have family in the Fort Myers area. I was wondering if anyone had any leads of the best way to find a place to hunt Osceolas in the area? Up to this point, I've only hunted eastern turkeys.IMG_2234.jpeg

hobbes

WKR
An outfitter will be required to hunt private more than likely. If you are looking for public, Florida has WMAs. Many of them are quota hunts that you apply for in the fall before the spring. There are WMAs open to the masses, some are unlimited and some have daily quotas (first come/first serve). Details can all be found on Florida's web site.

OP
K

KT@QC

FNG
An outfitter will be required to hunt private more than likely. If you are looking for public, Florida has WMAs. Many of them are quota hunts that you apply for in the fall before the spring. There are WMAs open to the masses, some are unlimited and some have daily quotas (first come/first serve). Details can all be found on Florida's web site.
Thanks. Any good leads on outfitters or just good ol’ Google???😉

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
The majority of your posts are asking for areas to hunt.

What have you found on your own? Have you looked on Florida fish and game website?

OP
K

KT@QC

FNG
The majority of your posts are asking for areas to hunt.

What have you found on your own? Have you looked on Florida fish and game website?
I live in Canada but grew up in Missouri. I’ve found GREAT public land whitetail areas in Missouri. Using on-X maps, making phone calls to local conservation agents, talking to buddies and boots on the ground. I was just looking for some starting points in these other areas since I have no leads to begin with. Thanks.

hobbes

WKR
Thanks. Any good leads on outfitters or just good ol’ Google???😉
No, I've not hunted with an outfitter. I've just boarded a plane now for my first go at Osceolas.
I'd recommend checking OldGobbler or Gobblernation for turkey outfitter questions.

OP
K

KT@QC

FNG
No, I've not hunted with an outfitter. I've just boarded a plane now for my first go at Osceolas.
I'd recommend checking OldGobbler or Gobblernation for turkey outfitter questions.
Awesome. Good hunting. Post a pic of that Osceola when you get him down😉

montee77

FNG
Me and a buddy hunted with Osceola shooter. The guys name is Trevor. 386-527-0093. Very good to deal with had a ton of birds. But will most likely have to book at least a year in advance. He has a web site. Osceolashooter.com