Best Rings Under $100?

texjitter

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Bighorn Origin on order that comes with a rail, just need to figure out some rings for my scope. Looking to keep the price under $100 if possible. I have a Nightforce NX8 2.5-20x50 that I'll be using. Barrel is the Krieger Varmint contour. I'm thinking medium height rings but unsure on brand. I've always used Talley in the past but just seeing what else people like

with that setup ring cost is the last concern. Just buy whats the best and finish the build off proper. Note I dont own any custom actions or nightforce scopes. I have Hawkins that have done everything I want and seem to have a good reputation

Wapiti1

WKR
Nightforce standard duty, and Vortex Pro Series are good. TPS rings if you go above $100.

Jeremy

you mine as well sell the nightforce & buy a simmons if your gonna put cheap rings on your gun

PlanoDano

FNG
At the upper end of your budget is Burris XTR Signature, I have been using a set for 8 months now. I was unsure when I mounted them as I have never used rings with an insert. So far they have been solid.

260madman

WKR
Spend the extra and get Seekins. If it wasn’t for the big panic they’d be under $100. I bought 34mm and they were $85 in 2019.

Wrench

WKR
Hawkins are so close to your threshold and bring all of the advantages of the talley plus some and are simply bulletproof. A bit more dough but you wont break em. On the under side, I'd look at the burris. I like the inserts to be able to get erector travel in my favor and never sweat ring mar. They are not tacticool....but they are a great option.

tstith

Lil-Rokslider
Call me basic and cheap but I have been really satisfied with SWFA rings off Amazon for like $38...

GMB54-120

Lil-Rokslider
My favorite so far are TPS XTR rings with 2 cross lugs. They offer a cheaper version in a single lug and 6061 instead of 7075 too.

Otherwise wait for a deal on a set of Seekens. Ive seen them on sale for $100 and they are EXCELLENT rings. As good or better than any in that price range.

If you must stay under that price another great ring are Contessa Light Weights made in Italy using 7075. Its a super affordable double lug ring. Only issue is they run a bit on the tall side. They can be hard to find in stock though.

GMB54-120

Lil-Rokslider
Vortex and Seekens are the same rings fyi
Not all of them but the top of the line Vortex rings are made by Seekens and they cost more than Seekens usually too. Seekens does not make the Vortex Pro rings. That info came straight from a CS rep i talked to at Vortex.

Seekens does NOT make this model but they are pretty good rings.

They DO make these though.

GMB54-120

Lil-Rokslider
Another ring you might wanna look at are Steiner H Series light weights. They are well under $100 and readily available at places like EuroOptics. Never used them but they look good to me.

longjoshr

FNG
Warne Maxima's have treated me really well on several guns, and I like the concept of how they grip the scope.

Read the instruction completely before installing. You'll read a lot of negative reviews saying people pinched their scope tubes. They forgot to read before installing.

yycyak

Lil-Rokslider
This wouldn't be Rokslide without mentioning Sportsmatch. For a rail you'd want the T078's.

~$60ish.