Best Sale Price You’ve Seen on EZ Green Press?

With Black Friday coming up I’m wondering what is the best price people have seen out there for an EZ Green Bow Press? GoHunt has them for $382 right now (10% off). Is that about as good as it gets, or will they get down to 20% off around the Holiday season?

Posed same question on AT with no response, so hoping some folks here may have some insight!

Evol

Lil-Rokslider
Lancaster has them for $380 plus they have 10% off when you sign up for their emails. Not sure if it'll work on a sale item but worth a shot.

Yooper

WKR
Fulcrum Archery usually has a Black Friday sale on them for pretty good savings. Might be worth waiting just to see what they mark them down to.

S.Clancy

WKR
I bought one two years ago for 350$ or 360$. Is it worth waiting to save another 20-40$....this is coming from one of the cheapest SOB's around. 382$ is a really great price for that press, trust me.

Fjellvei

Lil-Rokslider
You have most buying power where you can layer discount codes. Might be worth considering to get it from a bigger retailer where those codes can do collateral damage

With a high end archery sights costing $400-$500 I feel like $380 is pretty darn reasonable for a press that will last you forever!
Boy that is no doubt. Just picked up a Landslyde...Frigging $450. I thought my Armortech 10+ years ago at $260 was bad. That's a good price on that press. I'd be all over it for $380, but just picked up a new vice and Hamskea 3rd axis level (and the sight) so my archery budget is shot.

Ordered thru podium,thought i give them a try.
Not sure where ur at..but he ships fast. No fooling around! Ive ordered lotta stuff from him. Always great price, fast service.
Has a good utube channel with straight up reviews. Very knowledgeable guy.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
60x has 10% off for Cyber Monday, price is $425, but they ship free to Alaska. Podium wanted almost $200 to ship to me, even with a 10% discount that turns out to be a bad price for me.

Anyway, thanks to this thread $382 just left my wallet.

Edit: Well, shipping is $94 from 60x. It just was not noted at checkout.

Last edited: