Better hunting hip quiver

WTNUT

Lil-Rokslider
Starting to show my age, but in the early 90s PSE sold what was essentially a thin metal rectangle with slots cut in it to accept a belt and then holes drilled in it to accept a quiver mounting bracket that would mount to a bow. You could use bracket and your quiver and run this system as a hip quiver. Honestly, it has worked great for 30 years. By drilling a couple more holes to change the angle of the mounting bracket, I have run PSE, Hoyt and Mathews quivers on it. I don’t use it for tree stand hunting, but it has traveled all of North America with me for other game.

My question is - do you know of any other hip quivers out there that work well for hunting with fixed blade broadheads? I guess this falls into the is there a better mouse trap bucket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Although I'm not a big fan for them, Alpine has a similar set up in there softlock quivers. It snaps into a bow mount, tree mount or hip mount. I have one and it works as designed, it just not deep enough for some of the longer 2 blade heads I shoot.