Beyond Clothing

ghud

FNG
Beyond Clothing is having a huge sale, their gear is super high quality and worth every penny. If you go on their sight they have a section for gear only made in the USA most of which is highly discounted right now.

Hucker

Lil-Rokslider
Agreed! Some of the best gear I own. Their cold weather gear is made for the arctic, or Antarctic, because it is too hot. I swear, if your resting heart rate is higher than 45 bpm, you are going to overheat sitting still.

Grabbed another a6 jacket. Ran my current for 7+ years with no signs of wear. For 200 bucks, I will have a spare. Usa made and you can tell!!

OP
ghud

ghud

FNG
Grabbed another a6 jacket. Ran my current for 7+ years with no signs of wear. For 200 bucks, I will have a spare. Usa made and you can tell!!
Some of the best gear I have owned, when I saw it was on sale I had to grab a pair of a6 pants and a jacket!

mitchellmountain

Lil-Rokslider
do you guys have a comparison on their rain gear vs. kuiu/Sitka etc...? The rain gear is actually my size(tall) and the outlet pricing is tempting .

Couldn't ever get Kuiu jackets and shirts to fit. Never long enough. I wear a xl tall in Sitka and it fits pretty darn well. I wear the same, xl tall, in the a6. It is a perfect jacket fit for me.

iowawhitetailnut

Lil-Rokslider
Never heard of this stuff before. Is the A6 set durable enough for an alaskan moose hunt where is rains every day and brush?

I imagine so. I have had some serious downpours and fair amount of oak brush with no issues to date. Build quality is way above anything else in my opinion.

Oakman

Lil-Rokslider
Received my rain pants today, fit and finish is truly beyond clothing, heat is likely to be trapped in em, noise maybe a downside, i'll take em to my deer hunt tomorrow, it's suppose to rain all day and will see how it goes

OP
ghud

ghud

FNG
Received my rain pants today, fit and finish is truly beyond clothing, heat is likely to be trapped in em, noise maybe a downside, i'll take em to my deer hunt tomorrow, it's suppose to rain all day and will see how it goes
Let us know how they are!

For those that have wore the A6 rain gear how’s the fit? I’m 5’10” 205-215 depending and workout a lot. I have a pretty large chest. I have to wear an XL in KUIU and was leaning that way for the A6. Any thoughts? Thanks.

For those that have wore the A6 rain gear how’s the fit? I’m 5’10” 205-215 depending and workout a lot. I have a pretty large chest. I have to wear an XL in KUIU and was leaning that way for the A6. Any thoughts? Thanks.
I have a 48" chest and the xl size works well for me. Granted I need the long for sleeve and torso. I can run an R1 or Sitka mdwi under it along with a base layer with no issues. A xxl might give you room for a real puffy. Hope this helps. I don't run any kuiu jackets or shirts, so can't compare.

Hucker

Lil-Rokslider
I haven’t worn that specific piece, but I have a cold weather jacket, and a soft-shell jacket, and an XL fit me well. I am a 46 suit coat for reference (6’2.5” and 225#). The cold weather is loose for layers (and very warm). The soft-shell is “athletic”. I would bet my pay check the rain gear is on the looser side.

I just bought the Centra L7 jacket for my kid (6’1” 160#) and the medium is almost perfect.

I bought the Centra L7 pants in 36 for me, and there is plenty of room for layers underneath (I tried them on with Prana Zions and the fit was PERFECT).

For reference, I wear XXL stuff in First Lite and am between XL and XXL in Kuiu stuffs.

Not sure if this helps, or if I am just bragging about all the Beyond stuff I own….