BHA rendezvous !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's revisit the logical and objective reasons why there is so much hate for BHA on this forum. Seriously, what are they?

They work for public access to public lands and water as well as conservation of those lands and waters. That's their mission and they get quite a bit of that done.

Mag_7s

WKR
Let's revisit the logical and objective reasons why there is so much hate for BHA on this forum. Seriously, what are they?

They work for public access to public lands and water as well as conservation of those lands and waters. That's their mission and they get quite a bit of that done.
For me it's their lackluster support of 2A.
#publiclandowner

Ucsdryder

WKR

No hate. Just think they’re clowns. Listen to their podcast on kifaru cast from a couple years ago. Then add their stance on Colorado wolf introduction and I’m out!

CorbLand

WKR

I wouldn’t say that I “hate” them but I can give you a reason I don’t support them.

I signed up, paid my member dues once. Talked with the chapter head and told him that I wanted to help on any projects they had. I worked on farms, construction and landscaping, so I am pretty handy with a lot of tools and equipment. He told me he would let me know. Never heard from them unless they wanted money. I spoke with someone else about it and they basically told me they had all the help they needed but it was the same people in every picture.

I have aired this greevence a couple times and people with BHA have reached out to me. Even got contacted by one of the bigger people, they apologized for the problem and got me in contact with the state chapter head. It’s been a couple years, still haven’t been invited to help on a project.

There is an organization that I have been very outspoken about my lack of support for but they do some very good projects on my local unit. I have helped them numerous times, many of the people that put it on know I don’t support their organization but yet, they make sure that I am invited to help. Never once have they asked me to join or donate anything other than time.

Status
Not open for further replies.