BHA rendezvous !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChromeKype

Lil-Rokslider
The BHA is exactly what they appear to be. It’s a group disguising as representing hunters, while offering nothing but being a PAC for liberal politics.

The only thing worse for the future of hunting besides openly opposing it is, to set smugly in the middle and try to tickle reality with lame excuses why you won’t pick a side.

Polarized is where we are and there is nothing wrong with that. Hunting rights should be guarded like our 2A rights. Spare me the “I’m a hunter” bit. You might be. But, if your politics or acceptance on issues contradict what’s best for hunting, then you are the enemy of hunting. It’s that friggin’ simple.

I could care less if there is public lands if hunting is no longer allowed. Which by the way is where I see the BHA filling its intended fundamental role. Protecting lands for the hikers, bikers, bird lovers, wolfies, and everyone else. Except……….hunters. All while claiming to be hunter friendly.

Enjoy your beers fellas. Swap sone stories of the deer and duck you killed. When you get serious about helping hunting, vote that way instead of rehearsing lies and feel goods fed to you by bought and paid for liberal lobbyists.

Our “public” lands will all be covered in solar panels with scenic paths carved throughout for the non-binary cat walkers.

For real though, public lands are a big priority of mine, but not at the expense of my other values.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alecvg

Lil-Rokslider
Refusing to support ones on position with evidence and demanding anyone who does not agree with your position find your evidence is....well there is no nice way to describe it, but like you, I will try to be nice.

How about you provide the links from that search? I tried, I found nothing to support your position, other than rants on forums and the belief that supporting Republicans is synonymous with everything good in the world and anyone who does not is bad. From what your oracle on high, the mighty search engine, shows me BHA has similar positions regarding "renewable" energy development and mining and oil/gas leasing on public land (x one unsupported argument from this thread). I think the king has no close.

By the way, I read all 6 pages, if you consider that to be proof you are right, then you are as intellectually honest as the Squad and cut from the same cloth. The inability to "spoon feed" someone suggests that you either cannot support your position, or that you care about the position too little to put in a little work. If it is the latter, than by the stands set in this thread (standards you endorsed) you are anti-2a and anti-hunting.

I'll save you some typing. I have never been a member of BHA, never given them money, and other than when reading threads like these, never read anything they have written. However, it is pretty clear on this thread who drinks the Kool-Aid.

@CorbLand is one of the few people who makes an argument that is persuasive. I was not considering joining BHA, but he certainly has made it less likely that I would consider it.
You can’t have a debate with people of this mindset, it’s just like arguing with the far left. There is no logic, facts, or reason. Only factless opinions, and their argument comes down to “just trust me, your wrong”

It really is just a waste of time and energy to try to have a rational conversation.

Billinsd

WKR
I am not looking for any truth in BHA,
Explains a lot! LOL
I’ll be happy to look at any subjective evidence rather than factless opinions.
Trust the science, it's settled you flat earth people!! Isn't subjective evidence an oxymoron?
I’m done arguing this point here, it is an echo chamber.
I'm losing the argument, and the vast majority here are against me, so I'm going to call people names and claim it's their fault.

Billinsd

WKR
You can’t have a debate with people of this mindset, it’s just like arguing with the far left.

It really is just a waste of time and energy to try to have a rational conversation.
There you go again, LOL. Arguing with you is like arguing with the far left. You name call when you are losing the debate like liberals do. Also, you said you won't debate anymore, but you are. It's like Actors saying they are moving out of the country if they don't like the president, but virtually none do.

Status
Not open for further replies.