BHA Supports an Eco-Terrorist to Head BLM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandy321

WKR
So your takeaway is that democrats don't hunt and aren't hunting friendly.
My takeaway from his post is that some are of the opinion that BHA leadership has a hidden agenda, as evidenced by their funding sources (do we bring up Tides Foundation now or later?) their voting record and the record of those that they closely associate with. He specifically referenced the organization/leadership, not the average member who may actually be well intentioned.

You are incorrectly assigning the direct criticism of the organizations leadership to all of its members. Maybe stop putting words in people's mouth?

Last edited:

brocksw

WKR
My takeaway from his post is that some are of the opinion that BHA leadership has a hidden agenda, as evidenced by their funding sources (do we bring up Tides Foundation now or later?) Their voting record and the record of those that they closely associate with. He specifically referenced the organization/leadership and their funding source, not the average member who may actually be well intentioned.

You are incorrectly assigning the direct criticism of the organizations leadership to all of its members. Maybe stop putting words in people's mouth?
Where did I put words in his mouth? I am genuinely curious, if you could be so kind to point that out for me, please.

Last edited:

brocksw

WKR
My takeaway from his post is that some are of the opinion that BHA leadership has a hidden agenda, as evidenced by their funding sources (do we bring up Tides Foundation now or later?) their voting record and the record of those that they closely associate with. He specifically referenced the organization/leadership, not the average member who may actually be well intentioned.

You are incorrectly assigning the direct criticism of the organizations leadership to all of its members.
Here we go with the Green decoy stuff again. Good lord. This is some Alex Jones shit here. Don't you find it the least bit convenient that the green decoys was paid for by the very industry and groups that want to sell off public land? You don't find that even worth questioning? Or do you just open up and let then spoon it in?

BHA standing against the black bear hunting ban in cali...that was just an optical illusion? BHA standing in opposition to the trapping ban in New Mexico and one if the SE states(forget which one)...that was just the grand plan to deceive you? Lawsuit against the USFS in MT...just a front. Opening land in Colorado to hunters...land that was already partially open to non consumption recreation, but they went the extra mile to make sure it explicitly included hunters....but nope that was all just to trick us simple folk.

Land Tawney deals with the personal attacks, name calling, straight up dehumanizing treatment, all just to trick everybody in some grand plan. Because Richard Berman said so?

W O W.

Vandy321

WKR
Classic BHA response...Red-Herring much? Notice how I specifically mentioned funding from Tides, and no where in your rant did you address that.

Are you saying BHA did not receive funding from Tides Foundation, the one based in San Fran, that forced the wolf re-introduction to the ballot here in CO?

brocksw

WKR
Red-Herring much...notice how I specifically mentioned funding from Tides, and no where in your rant did you address that.

Are you saying BHA did not receive funding from Tides Foundation, the one based in San Fran, that forced the wolf re-introduction to the ballot here in CO?
Nope, you added that after I started the post ..or at least edited it from your original post and I did not catch it. My apologies. None of this is a secret though so I'm not understanding your "gotchya" moment here.

Honestly I haven't looked into it a bunch. But I believe you. I'm aware some of the funding they get comes from places that are less than ideal. Tides isn't the only one. Wyss, western conservation, there's a couple others. It has also been something I've monitored, but I don't run straight to Alex Jones level Conspiracy with it either....I throw it into the information bank in the ol noggin and keep it there like a sane, rational adult. Just like I did when other conservation groups (the ones that are immune to Rokslide bashing) have taken money from some of those same foundations. I also know we're changing our fundraising structure to try and take less foundation money. It's one of the reasons we had an increase in the membership fee in 2019. Land hears you guys and he gets it. I get it. But that doesn't mean we burn the whole thing down because things aren't perfect right away.

Edit: Wilberforce was the other foundation I couldn't think of.

Last edited:

WRO

WKR
So your takeaway is that democrats don't hunt and aren't hunting friendly?

My take away is that environmental groups are generally anti 2a, anti predator hunting, anti trapping, and pro lock up.

There's decades of track record to back up these feelings. So when that buck toothed Opie looking guy starts endorsing the enemies of our way of life, trying to tell us its not true, it's a lie.

Last edited:

Hoodie

WKR
They're in bed with groups that do soooo...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Oh I know man.

They're just playing the longest long game of all time. Or something. I don't know. I don't have the mental horsepower to keep up with some of these conspiracy theories.

I just dig public land. So I give $35 a year to the public land people. I dig elk so I give $35 a year to the elk people. Mule deer people get my $35 for mule deer. And so on.

Hopefully the $35 I give all the other organizations compensates for the the $35 I give the ecoterrorists over at BHA.

MattB

WKR
Again

I singled BHA out for one reason. They posted multiple times in support of HER specifically, not only support, but go out of their way to do it, every chance they get.

Show me a place where MDF, RMEF, WSF posted in support of her besides this “group” support letter from Congressional Sportsman Foundation. A foundation that drafts hundreds of letters a year.

I’ll wait.

If you fail to see the difference, I can’t make it any more clear and give up.

I also don’t post this for BHA koolaid drinkers.

I post stuff like this for the kids/uninformed sitting on the fence on BHA wondering if they really represent their values/views.

If supporting a former radical, eco-terrorist to lead the BLM represents your values and wishes…..Back Country Hunters and Anglers is perfect for you.
Show me the retractions of support for her by the groups that signed onto that letter.

I'll wait.

The below is an interesting quote of testimony from Stone-Manning when she was with the National Wildlife Federation:

"It is hard work to hear, understand, and support your former opponents’ interests to the point that those interests become yours. But that has happened in Montana. People are rolling up their sleeves, listening to each other, and developing plans that protect some public lands as wilderness while setting some areas aside for other uses. We have seen collaboration bring people together around thorny natural resource issues from timber country in Yaak and Deer Lodge, to ranching in Ovando to outdoor recreation in Bozeman and those are but a few of the examples. People from all walks of life, working together to find common ground."

Perhaps people can change? And even compromise?

WRO

WKR
Show me the retractions of support for her by the groups that signed onto that letter.

I'll wait.

The below is an interesting quote of testimony from Stone-Manning when she was with the National Wildlife Federation:

"It is hard work to hear, understand, and support your former opponents’ interests to the point that those interests become yours. But that has happened in Montana. People are rolling up their sleeves, listening to each other, and developing plans that protect some public lands as wilderness while setting some areas aside for other uses. We have seen collaboration bring people together around thorny natural resource issues from timber country in Yaak and Deer Lodge, to ranching in Ovando to outdoor recreation in Bozeman and those are but a few of the examples. People from all walks of life, working together to find common ground."

Biden ran as a moderate, then look what happened when he got the reigns..

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

brocksw

WKR
My take away is that environmental groups are generally anti 2a, anti predator hunting, anti trapping, and pro lock up.

There's decades of track record to back up these feelings. So when that buck toothed Opie looking guy starts endorsing the enemies of our way of life, trying to tell us its not true, it's a lie.
So, our chapter just raffled off an AR pistol and a glock, BHA stood opposed to the California Black bear hunting ban, I believe the NJ chapter is trying to reinstate a black bear hunt, the new Mexico chapter stood against the trapping ban, the Arkansas chapter literally had an event called the black bear bonanza (all about hunting black bears) and you still think we're anti 2a, anti predator hunting, and anti trapping?

Hoodie

WKR
So, our chapter just raffled off an AR pistol and a glock, BHA stood opposed to the California Black bear hunting ban, I believe the NJ chapter is trying to reinstate a black bear hunt, the new Mexico chapter stood against the trapping ban, the Arkansas chapter literally had an event called the black bear bonanza (all about hunting black bears) and you still think we're anti 2a, anti predator hunting, and anti trapping?

Everybody knows you've gotta give a few ARs to get all the ARs. Or something like that.

brocksw

WKR
Oh I know man.

They're just playing the longest long game of all time. Or something. I don't know. I don't have the mental horsepower to keep up with some of these conspiracy theories.

I just dig public land. So I give $35 a year to the public land people. I dig elk so I give $35 a year to the elk people. Mule deer people get my $35 for mule deer. And so on.

Hopefully the $35 I give all the other organizations compensates for the the $35 I give the ecoterrorists over at BHA.
Land just sent me a text....when he's dead and I'm like 80, that's when we put the final pieces in play to end hunting. See you suckers in 45 years!

brocksw

WKR
Everybody knows you've gotta give a few ARs to get all the ARs. Or something like that.
Classic anti gun move right? We will take them away by giving them more. No one sees us coming....oops except everyone on rokslide. Man, Land has to stop giving me the plans. I can't keep a secret.

brocksw

WKR

I'll wait.

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social enviroment. Most people are incapable of forming such opinions."
-Albert Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.