Tracy Stone Manning, a lying Eco terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike7

WKR
I guess if she actually just got caught up with the group, and then later did the right thing after realizing that people could get hurt, then she wouldn't have felt the need to lie.

Still however; if she would have just been honest in the here and now, and expressed regret about prior horrible decisions, I could at least entertain her getting the BLM job.

The way it is now, if this letter is indeed accurate, how could anyone still support this choice?

I've got to wonder, how in the hell was she allowed to get so far into the federal system with that kind of a background? Whether she was convicted or not, what kind of hiring manager would even consider somebody with that history? I can see it now. " Hey, we see that you were a member of Earth First and you may or may not have been involved with spiking trees and possibly causing great bodily harm and property damage. How would you like to come work for the federal government?"

BBob

WKR
I've got to wonder, how in the hell was she allowed to get so far into the federal system with that kind of a background? Whether she was convicted or not, what kind of hiring manager would even consider somebody with that history? I can see it now. " Hey, we see that you were a member of Earth First and you may or may not have been involved with spiking trees and possibly causing great bodily harm and property damage. How would you like to come work for the federal government?"
Because like minded people in the system are already there and likely support those things even if it's covertly. We've had them (and I'm sure some are still there) employed by our very own AZGFD. They are working for a system (AZGFD) based on managing and ultimately harvesting animals but are covertly acting against us. It's the game.

Because like minded people in the system are already there and likely support those things even if it's covertly. We've had them (and I'm sure some are still there) employed by our very own AZGFD. They are working for a system (AZGFD) based on managing and ultimately harvesting animals but are covertly acting against us. It's the game.
And folks wonder why faith in the government is so low. Out of all the qualified people, that is who they chose. I'd like to say that it's unbelievable, but it's all there in black and white.

El Pato

FNG
Bob,I live in Payson and didn't waste my time going to that last meeting. It was already a done deal.

Mike7

WKR
It will be interesting to see if any conservation or hunting organizations withdraw their support, knowing that she is lying...
or will the ends justify the means so to speak.

OP
Beendare

Beendare

WKR
From the investigator:

Later in the letter, Merkley detailed his experience working with Stone-Manning during the investigation, calling her the "nastiest of the suspects."

"She was vulgar, antagonistic and extremely anti-government. She was very uncooperative and refused to provide the hair, hand writing exemplars, and fingerprints as ordered by the federal grand jury," Merkley said. "It was not until after we informed her that she would be arrested if she did not comply with the subpoena that she reluctantly provided those samples to me. However, she refused to answer any of my other questions.

Merkley said he eventually learned later in the investigation that Stone-Manning knew all along "who had perpetrated the crimes in the Clearwater National Forest" and said she only came forward in 1993 to give up her co-conspirators in the tree-spiking case "after her attorney struck the immunity deal, and not before she was caught." He continued, "At no time did she come forward of her own volition, and she was never entirely forthcoming."

Merkley concluded the letter by talking about his experience investigating Earth First! and said it led him to retire early in 1997 because he started receiving death threats from the ecoterrorist organization and he was "made aware that they had solicited a contract to kill me and harm my family." He said he is still "concerned" what the group could do to him and his family.

Despite the letter from Merkley revealing Stone-Manning lied to the Senate committee, the White House is still supporting her nomination.
—-

(and so is Backcountry anglers)

More info makes it hard to support her. I still think conservative hunters would be hard pressed to find a better choice from the Biden admin based upon her work since the period 30 years ago that everyone is focused on. Lord knows i've been wrong before though!

Western Right Wingers "there's getting to be too many people here, its ruining the west"
Tracy Stone-Manning "there's getting to be too many people here, its ruining the west"
Western Right Wingers "that's appalling!"

HOT ROD

WKR
After watching those two videos who in there right mind support her for any thing... But there are people here that will still support her just mind blowing.... If Biden cant find any one better than that then this country is in deep sh$$......

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
When searching for the for quote I found the second.

Storm's a comin'.

Eddie

Attachments

• OURNEXTACTION.PNG
    OURNEXTACTION.PNG
    582.3 KB · Views: 51
  • WEAREINTROUBLE.PNG
    WEAREINTROUBLE.PNG
    651.5 KB · Views: 53

JohnnyB

WKR
Interesting choice, a despicable human whom happens to share some of my views or a person that will ostensibly be a better citizen but may have views diametrically opposite of mine.

Mike7

WKR
More info makes it hard to support her. I still think conservative hunters would be hard pressed to find a better choice from the Biden admin based upon her work since the period 30 years ago that everyone is focused on. Lord knows i've been wrong before though!

Western Right Wingers "there's getting to be too many people here, its ruining the west"
Tracy Stone-Manning "there's getting to be too many people here, its ruining the west"
I pretty much agree with everything you said...except perhaps the way to control overpopulation and the subsequent strain on resources and the environment, is not to place restrictions on having children as Tracy suggests, but rather to actually deal with the actual source.

The source for the US is unfettered immigration.

After dealing with that issue, if any further steps are needed, then perhaps make people actually be responsible for taking care of their kids, if they wish to keep reproducing.

Last edited:

Okhotnik

WKR

its hard to support an anti science, unqualified, corrupt, dangerous, unstable violent eco terrorist like her to manage our public lands. But the radical anti hunting group BHA appears to love here. What does that tell you? lol

Vandy321

WKR
What a freaking waste of time !
We should be out Hunting not debating this crap.
You can turn a blind eye if you like. But, who is in charge of your public lands now and in the future will have a significant effect on you and your children's abilities to make use of that land for years (and generations) to come.

Ignorance is bliss though.

Status
Not open for further replies.