Big Agnes- Customer Service

JoshTX

WKR
I had a IAC from 2009 and one from 2012. I had put silicone strips on the top of both pads to help with sliding off of the pad. The newer one had a leak at the valve and the older had a leak somewhere on the right side seam. I boxed em up and shipped to BA for repair but was nervous because of the modification I'd made to both pads and I figured that I would be out some coin for the repairs.

Shelby Jennings with Big Agnes CS called me this morning and told me that they were shipping me two brand new IAC's!!!

IMHO that is stellar service and they have ensured that I will continue to buy their products.

Just thought the tribe should know about my experience.

Last edited:

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have had GREAT experience with BA customer service as well. Top notch if you ask me!

stephen b

WKR
I also had great service on my older IAC pad that I could not for the life of me locate the leak no matter how I tried.

They said send it in with their form, and if they can find it and fix it- the most it would be would be a $10 fee. They said if they could not and it was a warranty issue, then they would replace it.

2 weeks later, I receive a brand new one in the mail at no charge. Mine also had some silicone smears on it.