SilencerCo customer service

83cj-7

WKR
Just before rifle season this year I had a baffle failure in my Harvester 300. I really have no idea what happened to cause the baffle to break but the core was ruined.
I went online and filled out the form on the Silencerco website. Within two days I was sent an email with instructions and an RMA number. I boxed up the suppressor and sent it off. Here is the amazing part, it arrived at Silencerco on November 29th at 9am. At 3pm, the same day, FedEx sent me an email with tracking and the suppressor was already headed back to me. I received the suppressor today with a brand new core and anchor brake.
I’ve heard that Silencerco customer service is good, but I was shocked at the turn around time. Major props to Silencerco and their awesome customer service.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Only own a sparrow, but ordered 2 + a bogo from them earlier this year. They are great to communicate with. So far very happy with them as a company, and my gen 2 sparrow is great, can wait for my harvester evo and my other cans

I screwed up and got a bad baffle strike on a .223 can. Emailed SiCo and admitted to being dumb and offering to pay whatever the cost was to repair.

They said it would be covered free of charge and gave me directions to return the can, with a promise of 2-week turnaround.

I kinda forgot about it as I have another .223 can, but I realized at one point it was going on 3 months and hadn’t heard anything about the can. Sent an email inquiring late at night and at 8am the following morning to got a shipment notification. They also added in a free silencer cover. All shipped to me overnight.

So it was bad that someone forgot about it for three months as it sat on a shelf; but the fact that they made it right so quickly without debate made me a big fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I’ve heard most all the silencer outfits offer similar service. Don’t recall the brand but had a friend fail to tighten his and launched it down range. The outfit had it rebuilt and back to him surprisingly fast, no charge.
It’s refreshing to hear of such great service in this day and age.
Good on Silencer Co.

gt3499a

FNG
Most of the brands of cans that I have are now out of business. Advantage going with the biggest one that is unlikely to go out of business soon

gbflyer

WKR
Thanks for the report. Always nice to hear about great CS! Not common today.