WTB Big bore

OregonInAlaska

Lil-Rokslider
Wtb

I’m looking for a medium/big bore. I’m thinking.375 or 416. I’d prefer a stainless gun. Maybe a ruger alaskan? Idk. Anyone got one collecting dust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got original run Ruger Alaskans in both 375 and 416 I bought new.....the 375's are few but those 416"s are pretty darn rare and impossible to find. The 416 is a beast but manageable and hits with real authority. Sorry, neither are for sale but good luck.

I used a 416 ruger, but it wouldn’t feed, so I ended up not taking it to Kodiak

I shot 14 rounds of factory 400gr DGX and 6 rounds of factory 400gr DGS from my 416 Ruger w/o any issues. Same for the 375 Ruger....no issues with spire point or round-nose factory ammo. I put the 375 into a standard new ruger glass stock and it handles much better than the Hogue..but for the 416 you want that grippy, fatter fore-end Hogue stock.

Would a .358 Norma Magnum on a 1903 Springfield action interest you?

Super cool caliber and on a 1903 that’s cool. But I’d prefer to get something a lil bigger. Thanks for your response

Where in Alaska are you located? I am in Eagle River. have a .375 Ruger Alaskan with a Leupold VX3 3-10x50 with Boone and Crockett reticle. I have dies, brass, and approximately 20 rounds of Barnes 270 grain LRX (which it shoots great) loaded up, as well a box of 250 grain Barnes TTSX bullets. I am looking to sell the whole package. Let me know if you are still looking.

Jeremy

Where in Alaska are you located? I am in Eagle River. have a .375 Ruger Alaskan with a Leupold VX3 3-10x50 with Boone and Crockett reticle. I have dies, brass, and approximately 20 rounds of Barnes 270 grain LRX (which it shoots great) loaded up, as well a box of 250 grain Barnes TTSX bullets. I am looking to sell the whole package. Let me know if you are still looking.

Jeremy

Yes please pm me

Jeremy
Would you sell me those Barnes bullets?

If the guy that is interested in buying my rifle doesn't want them, I'll let you know.
Please do, I’d even trade you other bullets for them or something else. If the guy buys them and wants 260g accubonds instead I’d trade him too.

Back