Big Bucks, Chicken Guts, & Ear Plugs with Travis & Robby

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
IMG_6445-scaled.jpeg

and if you want to play the score game on the buck mentioned in the episode (and shown above), jump on Rokslide Instagram page below to see the Reel posted 11/9. ( No need to clog up this thread with the I-hate-instagram posts. We know.)

Fun listen and I may have to try the gas station chicken gizzards on the way out of town next year.
Would you adjust your strategy if you only had 2 days to hunt? Get there Friday in dark and leave after sundown Sunday?

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Fun listen and I may have to try the gas station chicken gizzards on the way out of town next year.
Would you adjust your strategy if you only had 2 days to hunt? Get there Friday in dark and leave after sundown Sunday?
Hey, thanks for listening. Chicken gizzards give you more endurance, strength, and mental fortitude for sure

I would hunt the same no matter the days is my guess. Can't shoot 'em if you can't see 'em so that's always the first order of the day--narrowing down where to hunt.

MarkOrtiz

Lil-Rokslider
What was the tipi you were using? I just listened to the episode and wanted to look up the 9 person one.