Big Foot

OP
Jauwater

Jauwater

WKR
Yeah we usually get together at least once a year, I havent heard from him this though. His wife is a huge bitch.
The wife must be the ones we hear about in the news harassing people.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

toddb

Lil-Rokslider
My son bought his mobile home in 2008 in colorado from an old guy and he was dead serious on moving back to Idaho and finding Bigfoot once and for all. I told him if there was a Bigfoot a redneck hunter would have shot him by now and threw him in back of truck and drove around for a month showing everybody. Lol. I wonder how much cabelas would pay to stuff one in their store.

I declined the "encounter"...I just don't lean that way but you go ahead. Fred would love to meet you. He's not into manscaping though so....

sasquatch-real-or-fake.jpeg

AdamW

WKR
I chose him as a hunting partner for October. He's "redmech" here on the forum. Not the brightest, but strong as an ox...

charvey9

WKR
This year my brother got caught in a flash storm on the mountain while spring bear hunting. It was raining so hard he decided to hold up under a pine with his emergency blanket for the night. Once the rain let up a little bit he said he heard something whacking a big tree just out of range of his headlamp. I guess one of the Bigfoot shows he watched on TV said this is one of the ways they communicate to eachother, and was convinced it was a Squatch out there calling his buddies.

I got a good laugh out of it.

Ray

WKR
1970's in OR. Stood around a track with my dad and his buddy. They were sure it was a bear. I noted that there were no claw marks out in front of the toes. I found more tracks down the cat trail. Still no claw marks. And no obvious front vs back feet pads. It took three of my steps to cover the ground between tracks. Being 12, I decided I really wanted get back up the hill to the truck. I was out of fun sized snickers anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woods89

WKR
It's much easier to believe in him when I'm laying under my tarp solo than in my house!

I can accept the possibility that the yeti of the Himalaya's might exist, but I just can't believe that someone hasn't hit one with a truck or something if we have them here in North America. Then again, I've never seen any unexplainable sign out there.......

Jaker_cc

WKR
It's much easier to believe in him when I'm laying under my tarp solo than in my house!

I can accept the possibility that the yeti of the Himalaya's might exist, but I just can't believe that someone hasn't hit one with a truck or something if we have them here in North America. Then again, I've never seen any unexplainable sign out there.......

Haha man the first part of this is so true. I'm always jumpy at night when I'm solo.