Bino harness...harness

Kind of an odd question i guess, but i love my horn hunter bino harness, (especially the magnetic rangefinder attachment for when in close) but i dont love the bare webbing on the HH harness. Anyone know of any of the other bino harness makers that will sell just the padded harness straps? Dont care who makes it, just want a slightly wider footprint.
Thanks in advance.

OP
D
Thanks for the heads up. Just looked and of course they look just like the HH ones (just webbing). Maybe a little wider though.
Thanks again for the thought.

Napperm4

WKR
FHF sells shoulder “pads” for theirs. Mainly just a slip on fabric cover that makes the straps a little wider but doesn’t add a ton of padding.

Fully padded might be tough as a lot of companies focus on making these to run while wearing a pack.

OP
D
Ill look into that, thank you. Mostly want something without a plastic "hub" in the back like the HH. Switched to a gunfighters holster from a guides choice when i added a trijicon. Sits a little higher and after an adjustment to the bino harness, it's less comfortable than ever.