Bino harness recommendation

MTHokie

FNG
Anyone have any experience with the bino harness from these guys?

The price is nice...
And just noticed that this one has the same type of latch as the vortex (in fact it looks like a copycat of the Vortex guide pack). So probably out of the running...

MTHokie

FNG
FWIW, the owner of Boundless Performance wrote me back in response to an inquiry about their harness. Here's what he said:

"If we are comparing like for like, we developed our bag to be similar to the Vortex Guide Bino. The difference is structure. Our bag is more lightweight, and flexible, while still being able to protect your gear. Vortex on the other hand is more firm, meaning it keeps its shape well even with some force. That being said, we are able to offer a lower price because of our choice to make the bag a bit more flexible and lightweight. If we are comparing features, they are virtually the same, just the price is different. I have a lot of customers who say they enjoy the bag, that it's very similar to vortex and other big brands, and they were glad they purchased it. On the other hand, there is a small percentage who rather pay more for higher end features such as magnetized enclosures and firmer material. "

The outdoor vision gen 2 is my suggestion, it’s my favorite out of the several I have tried. Most comfortable as well. I think they nailed it on the gen 2

Txarcher

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I'm a self admitted gear queer. I buy everything till I find what I like and have way too much. I've had S4, Marsupial, FHF, T&K, and AGC. Depending on what I'm doing I only use either my AGC or T&K. Backcountry I use the AGC because I like to have more on me in case of an oh shit situation. Tree stand hunting or something not too far in I use my T&K. Tyler (T&K) is a stand up dude and will stand behind his product, also 100% American made and sourced.

safeskies

FNG
I've been trying to make the same decision. The top on my list were always Alaska Guide, FHF, or Kuiu.... but then I heard about the Marsupial and that is definitely now going to be my pick! And it's made in my home state of AZ.

ZAK13

Lil-Rokslider
I've had my AGC for a few years now and have been really happy with it. It's comfortable and holds my binos, phone and range finder, plus a few extra rounds. It works for me.

dwills

FNG
I had an AGC and didn’t like it. I like my kuiu pro better. Never tried a marsupial to compare

dwills

FNG
Biggest complaint about the AGC was that it was bulky on my chest.

Never bad enough to interfere with shooting a bow or anything, but it really felt huge.

I wish these companies to could find a way to silence the material lining inside of the harness. I’ve yet to find one that i can use silently while bow hunting

I have bought several. Its a pretty objective and personal choice and likes. I first thought I wanted my RF in the same pack. So .i ordered up a AGC Kiss with the built in RF pocket. It proved to bulky for my liking and I didnt care for the way the bino harness opened back instead of forward. But that AGC is bullet proof and a very good harness. I used it for a year then ordered a marsupial. The AGC is in use now as a spare harness and my old set of Steiners lives in it.
I love my marsupial. It bought a separate rangefinder case and like that setup much better. I also find the marsupial harness more comfortable. The bino case itself holds my Binos, some glass cleaning wipes, iphone, wind checker and 4 extra rounds. It opens to the front which I like as well. This is my third or forth season with this marsupial setup. Not finding any reason to look for a replacement.

dwills

FNG
I have bought several. Its a pretty objective and personal choice and likes. I first thought I wanted my RF in the same pack. So .i ordered up a AGC Kiss with the built in RF pocket. It proved to bulky for my liking and I didnt care for the way the bino harness opened back instead of forward. But that AGC is bullet proof and a very good harness. I used it for a year then ordered a marsupial. The AGC is in use now as a spare harness and my old set of Steiners lives in it.
I love my marsupial. It bought a separate rangefinder case and like that setup much better. I also find the marsupial harness more comfortable. The bino case itself holds my Binos, some glass cleaning wipes, iphone, wind checker and 4 extra rounds. It opens to the front which I like as well. This is my third or forth season with this marsupial setup. Not finding any reason to look for a replacement.
Is the liner material quiet when sliding the binos in and out? Have you compared them to the kuiu pro by chance?

Will add ive had the fhf for maybe 4 years now. It’s been bomb proof. I like the different attachements you can get (i needed a pouch under mine for emergency medicine) and it is very minimalist. i whitetail hunt and it is plenty quiet. I think marsupial and fhf are safe bets - one opens forward one backwards. I dont mind the way fhf opens as you tuck in the lid and can have your binos slide in and out at the ready.

Never seen or tried any of the others mentioned but people on here have a low tolerance for bad gear so Im sure everything mentioned is well made.

croben

Lil-Rokslider
I have the gen 2 bino harness from T&K hunting gear and love it. The owner is an awesome dude and makes phenomenal gear.