Bino Harness?

Hockley

FNG
What are you guys running? I’ve used an Alaska Guide Creations and took it off after allay two. Too cumbersome and hard to get binos out. I’m running Swaro 10x42’s. Anyone using the larger Sitka harness?

What are you guys running? I’ve used an Alaska Guide Creations and took it off after allay two. Too cumbersome and hard to get binos out. I’m running Swaro 10x42’s. Anyone using the larger Sitka harness?

I went back to using the Badlands bino mag after giving the AGC cub a try for a couple trips. I felt the same way with the AGC. The lid is literally the wrong way for one handed operation and just felt bulky compared to the Badlands. Guys complain about the magnet being noisy, but you can operate it almost silent after you get used to it. You can also find them pretty cheap used because of this

Last edited:
Love my AGC and Swaro 10x42s,does exactly what I want. Be careful,many come out to easily.

HoytHntr4

WKR
I like my FHF, but would like to try out a Marsupial gear. The way the lid on theirs opens away from you looks like it is a nice design

prm

WKR
I have an FHF, and just ordered an AGC KISS MAX, and a Marsupial. Not sure how either will do with Swaro 8x30 CLs. Will know in a week or so.

Last edited:

rhusby28

Lil-Rokslider
I bought the Eberlestock Scout Bino Pack last fall. The size large fits my Viper 12X50s and has a slot in the back for a pistol or a rangefinder.

WCS

Lil-Rokslider

I think I've ran just about every bino harness out there through at least one guide season. I did like the AGC, although I don't like wearing it when I'm hunting for myself due to the bulk (but for guiding I love how much it can carry). I didn't care for the Kuiu or the marsupial gear because I each day I would dump about a pound of alder leaves out of the bottom of each of them. Badlands I had problems with the magnets opening up too easily. Lately I've enjoyed hunting with the latest iteration of the Sitka bino harness. It's enclosed, easy to open, low profile and comfortable.

Many threads covering this very topic. I’ve used Kuiu and the latest Sitka one. I switched from the Kuiu because the lid would open sometimes without me trying to. Very annoying. I would also have the same issue with pine needles. I enjoy the newer Sitka one, as it’s fully enclosed and the magnet is not loud. If I’m ever to switch, the outdoor vision one has been catching my eye.

OP
H

Hockley

FNG
Many threads covering this very topic. I’ve used Kuiu and the latest Sitka one. I switched from the Kuiu because the lid would open sometimes without me trying to. Very annoying. I would also have the same issue with pine needles. I enjoy the newer Sitka one, as it’s fully enclosed and the magnet is not loud. If I’m ever to switch, the outdoor vision one has been catching my eye.

Thanks. My local bow shop carries the Sitka harness. I may try them out. I tried the older Sitka one as well and hated it.