Bino Harness

What is your favorite bino harness? I currently have the vortex glass pack and am thinking about an upgrade.

There are lots options, and your choice will depend on personal preference. Which direction it opens, minimalistic vs extra storage, type of material, patterns offered, etc. Look at the Outdoor Vision, Marsupial, Alaska Guide Creations, FHF, and Sitka harnesses.

bnbrk94

FNG
I have the Badlands harness with the rangefinder case built in. I like it so far going into my 2nd year with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbid62

FNG
I'm looking at the AGC Hybrid Max. Is there room for a standard sized smartphone in the bottom pocket, (not the plus sized or xl phone)? I don't like carrying my phone in anything that doesn't close securely, I've lost it before when I'm in the mountains. My phone is 6" long, just for reference.

I’ve used the FHF and this year a Marsupial. I was very happy with it but did find a limitation. It was very dry during CO 1st rifle and very dusty. My eye caps now have a crunchy feel when adjusting as a result of dust. I want to try the new Kuiu Pro next.m

Just so I’m tracking... you had no issue with the crunchy eye cups using FHF, but did with Marsupial due to the lack of coverage?

My only experience had been with Outdoor Visions. So far it’s worked great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been using a Mystery Ranch harness, and it’s nice, but it allows me to carry more junk than I really need to. I’m really contemplating going back to a simple strap.

I recently bought the ADAK bino harness and really like it so far. Everything is very well thought out, very quiet, functional, and minimalist which I like. My only complaint is the gaudy logo. Wish they sold one without any logo.

I have and like the Alaska Guide Creations Kodiak Cub with Max pocket and I use their rangefinder pouch with it. Overall I have very few complaints. The rangefinder pouch is a little small to easily get my rangefinder out, but otherwise everything is pretty well made. and functional. They have slimmer models if you don't want a lot of pockets, and their customer service is awesome.

I have never used them, but I like the idea of the T&K Hunting Gear harness. Like Kifaru, it's 100% made in America using American made materials/components. That said I have zero experience with it and haven't really even seen a review of it.

I had (actually still have but don't use) the glasspak and the big thing I didn't like about it was that it would crinkle insanely loud when it was below freezing out. It gets the job done and I would probably still use it rifle hunting, but I think you're doing the right thing upgrading.