WTB BINO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fourteen

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
WTB USED mid-level binos for my son. I’m on here multiple times daily looking. Open to different brands but partial to bx-4. I guess it’s time for me to stop wondering how he is treating mine in the field lol. Would consider 10x42, 12x42, 10x50, 12x50. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DrewskiMT

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Did you see this over in the WTS?

I have an Opticron DBA VHD + 8x42 Like New with full warranty to new owner, I would sell for $550 shipped. It is a made in japan clone of the Luepold BX5

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a older pair of Leupold Wind River 10X42 binoculars that I no longer use.

Any interest in something like that?

ClearCreek

OP
Fourteen

Fourteen

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Did you see this over in the WTS?

I have an Opticron DBA VHD + 8x42 Like New with full warranty to new owner, I would sell for $550 shipped. It is a made in japan clone of the Luepold BX5

Smallest interest is 10x so not interested in the Opticron. Santium is well above the price range. Not sure if you were just using Santium as a comparison to the Opticron. Thanks

DrewskiMT

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
m is well above the price range. Not sure if you were just using Santium as a comparison to the Opticron. Thanks
I was just throwing some ideas out for ya. Trying to hook you up with a decent deal. Have a look around this forum: https://www.birdforum.net/forums/classifieds-for-sale-or-wanted.288/

I have both a Luepold 8x32 green ring with a loose higne that needs to go back to Luepy for adjustment and clean bill of health before sale, also have a vortex diamondback new hd inn 10x42 that needs to go back to vortex for an overly tight hinge... Would probably sell you the vortex for cheap $150 shipped. Just have to get it in the mail to vortex to get worked over and fixed.

OP
Fourteen

Fourteen

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thinking of checking my options here for the weekend or going with the Cabela’s sale on Vipers starting Monday. $299 may be too good to pass up!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking of checking my options here for the weekend or going with the Cabela’s sale on Vipers starting Monday. $299 may be too good to pass up!

Could of had my Leupold Wind Rivers for a little over half that Viper price.

Just sayin'.

ClearCreek

OP
Fourteen

Fourteen

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Could of had my Leupold Wind Rivers for a little over half that Viper price.

Just sayin'.

ClearCreek

Not 100% sure but I’m thinking there may be a quality difference I’m willing to pay for at that price. Thanks for you offer.

DrewskiMT

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well dang, I forgot about that cabelas viper $300 deal. That would probably be your best bet provided that the end user has eyes at 58mm or wider apart. My 56mm IPD is way to narrow for em' but they are a best buy at that price for sure. Otherwise cant go wrong with Nikon Monarch 5s and 7s either.

jkmola

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a pair of brand new in the box (still shrink wrapped) Burris Signature HD 8x42. I sent in an older pair for repair and they just replaced them. I’m going with a pair of Mavens, so these might be in your wheelhouse. If your interested let me know

OP
Fourteen

Fourteen

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for all the offers gentlemen. I ended up taking advantage of the Cabela’s Black Friday sale and buying the Vortex Vipers. Never looked through a pair but it seemed like too good of a deal to pass up. $200 off!

Status
Not open for further replies.