Binocular to tripod adopter

I'm looking for a good way to mount my binoculars to my tripod so I can glass with them any recommendations I'd like something I can leave attached to my binoculars and will still fit in my harness if that's possible

Gsquared

Lil-Rokslider
OP
O
Thanks guys if it makes a difference its cabelas binoculars I know they arent the best but it's hard to buy other stuff when I get 45% off them

Call outdoorsmans.

You will speak with someone who knows what the hell they are talking about when it comes to optics and tripods.

You will not be disappointed.

CorbLand

WKR
Field Optics Research makes a knock off the Outdoorsman one. It’s held up great for the year and half I have used it. You can find some no name brands on eBay for under $30 if you aren’t in a hurry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravisIN

WKR
They are expensive but the outdoorsman stud and adapter are very worth it. Or buy a different kind and get extremely irritated and pissed off wasting time getting it on and off, then buy an outdoorsman and be mad your wasted time and money not getting it from the start. Haha that’s what I did.

Frank Grimes

Lil-Rokslider
The field optics research one isn’t bad. Kinda hard to use with gloves in the cold, but I’m happy so far. The only other one worth mentioning is the Kramer designs one.

schmalzy

WKR
I’m about to pull trigger on outdoorsman set up. Running 10x SLCs. Large or small??

Forest

WKR

TravisIN

WKR
I’m about to pull trigger on outdoorsman set up. Running 10x SLCs. Large or small??

I got the tall for mine. I think either works on the 10x42 slcs if I remember right. I went with the tall in case I ever add 15s to the arsenal.

ChrisAU

WKR
I thought the cheaper Vortex adapter worked good on my budget. Glass will get upgraded before my tripod/adapter setup does, really like the KDC bipod with 3L conversion for use as a tripod and bipod.

80436847_10107777225399821_339558744327192576_n.jpg

Get the tall.
I own both and use the tall on my 10s and 15s.
Gives added height on the tripod and is easier to get on and off.