Bipod Recommendation

Riplip

WKR
Looking for a bipod for a new rifle build which will be used for both bench and prone plinking (70%) as well as hunting (30%).
Currently looking at the Atlas PSR 17 and one of the Harris SL model's. I generally prefer the look of the Atlas over the Harris, but it also much more expensive. The Atlas is at the top of my price range. Any thoughts or feedback between the two or any others I should look at in the price range? Thx.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The Caldwell carbon fiber one isn't bad. It is what I picked up to use at the range and just in case I want to carry one on a hunt for some weird reason. I don't shoot off a bipod very much anymore. I bought the Picatinny version, and bought a rail and ARCA clamp to convert it for me at the range. Having it as Picatinny helps when I go with guys at the range or hunting that don't use ARCA.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I have an atlas with non rotating legs and a 9-13” Harris with the swivel head. Both are good but I got the Harris because I was tired of having to install pic rails on all my guns just to use the atlas.

Wildhorse

Lil-Rokslider
I honestly prefer the Harris to the atlas for any in field use the magpul is honestly on par with the atlas as well for much less personally I prefer not to have a bipod for hunting just shoot off a bag with an eberlestock rest mounted on it just as easy and doesnt get in the way of other shooting positions. I have found if I have time to set up a bipod I have time to lay the bag down as well and it tends to be more stable for hunting.