Black Gold Dual Trac

just ordered my Dual track "custom" on 4/7/22
.019 green top
.010 bottom
picatinny mount

We'll see how long it takes.. Maybe i'll get luck and it'll be less than 5 months

I found one pretty close to what I was waiting for and canceled the custom BG from S&S. Just need the ML3 base to come in and set it off to my bow tech to set it all up.

Tuning in to see how this goes. I’m on the fence of finding a stock dual track or ordering a custom green 0.019 and either green or yellow 0.01

Just got a Dual track in yesterday from S&S..... This is my first BG sight and WOWZA those pins are bright.. I almost might need to send it back for .010 pins

The yardage adjustment knob is very stiff, not sure if I should put some miltec dry lube in it but you certainly don't have to worry about it moving . The picatinny mount is nice.. The hoyt rail has 3 different heights you can set it at. Definitly excited to use it next year.... cuz I blew out my bicep tendon so no archery this year

Any updated thoughts on this sight system? Specifically for western big game? Thanks guys!
I’ve been using mine for 2 seasons now. I’ve taken 2 mule deer and a Javelina and have gotten really used to this sight. The bridge lock is nice with my v3x. I don’t have much bad to say about it. I have spot Hoggs, a landslyde and an HHA but I keep going back to MBG.

Back