Black Ovis 20% OFF Promo Code

Richieber

FNG
Any reason this wouldn’t be working for me?

I just tested on a pair of 15x Swaro SLC's and the coupon worked. I didn't go through with full purchase but I saw it applied the discount. Perhaps there is some sort of exclusion on your product but seems weird as Crispi and SG are included and they they rarely are included. I would verify you are using correct spelling maybe

Ugh- $600 later.. too good to pass up though. Razor HD bino’s were the only thing I found that I didn’t work on. Worked on the razor spotters though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bought some Crispi boots. Roksliders dropped some serious coin on this one. I cannot look at this gear deals forum anymore this year. I need to buy groceries and such.

Ten Bears

WKR
I have put the SLC 15x56's in the cart 4 times over the past few days, it's driving me mad
..so far I have ended up with some Crispi's and some new diaphragm calls.

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have put the SLC 15x56's in the cart 4 times over the past few days, it's driving me mad

Buy those binos--you have a full 120 days before Christmas. Plenty of time to recover.

Ratbeetle

WKR

You and me both. Someone talk me out of those swaros.

hcaudle

Lil-Rokslider
Big thanks to blackovis, elkshape and op. Glad I held out so long this year for new timberlines, just got a new pair for $199!