Black Ovis 20% OFF Promo Code

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
We just wanted to take a second to clarify the ELKSHAPE discount code. They code is still active on the site, and it valid for 15% off. The code excludes: Optics, Sitka, Stone Glacier and items on sale. If the code worked for any of those items in the past, that was a glitch, and it has been resolved. Please let us know if you have any questions.

We just wanted to take a second to clarify the ELKSHAPE discount code. They code is still active on the site, and it valid for 15% off. The code excludes: Optics, Sitka, Stone Glacier and items on sale. If the code worked for any of those items in the past, that was a glitch, and it has been resolved. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thanks Black Ovis!!! I love your store and your Customer Service. It's nice to call a place and talk to someone that knows what they are talking about!!!

Thanks Black Ovis!!! I love your store and your Customer Service. It's nice to call a place and talk to someone that knows what they are talking about!!!

Agreed! My favorite store and one-stop shop! Anytime I’m even remotely close to West Valley, UT on business travel - I try to stop by the storefront location. Their employees are not only knowledgeable, but great people!! Thank you Black Ovis!!