Black Ovis Labor Day Sale

Anyone else having issues with the deals not showing up? I've had my eye on some la sportivas and they're still showing at full price even though the website says they're on sale. Unless BO upcharged them 25% right before the 25% sale...

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk

OP
Hunting Gear Deals

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Anyone else having issues with the deals not showing up? I've had my eye on some la sportivas and they're still showing at full price even though the website says they're on sale. Unless BO upcharged them 25% right before the 25% sale...

I will say that Black Ovis never releases their entire deal line-up before Labor Day, so I think it's an error on their end. Double check on Friday and Saturday and I bet the prices will change by then.

Tman24

Lil-Rokslider

The site has been doing that for me too. They are showing the sale price right now on La Sportivas.

I messaged them yesterday and they were working on getting it fixed. They must have gotten it taken care of overnight.