KUIU Labor Day Sale

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

KUIU typically offers discounts of up to 40% off on select items during Labor Day. The sale starts on 9/1 through 9/5 and here's a look back at their 2022 Labor Day Sale to give you an idea of what might be on sale. Typically, there are deals on products from every category, including pants, packs, jackets, hats, and accessories. This will be your best chance to save money on KUIU camo before hunting season heats up! Once the sale drops on 9/1, I'll update the list below.

kuiu labor day sale.jpeg

The 2023 KUIU Labor Day Sale includes:

Hunting Gear Deals has created the ultimate guide for Labor Day 2023 sales, deals, and codes on hunting gear, click the link to see more!

Attachments

• kuiu labor day sale.jpeg
    kuiu labor day sale.jpeg
    212.8 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:

Josey D

FNG
Are they going away from the Yukon raingear? I searched their website and only see it in the outlet
I need to replace my worn out yikon set and would be open to suggestions if Sitka, first or who ever if there is a better option for similar price.

OP
Hunting Gear Deals

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Are they going away from the Yukon raingear? I searched their website and only see it in the outlet
I need to replace my worn out yikon set and would be open to suggestions if Sitka, first or who ever if there is a better option for similar price.
I'm not sure if they're replacing it or not but it's possible because it's been in the Outlet for a while. I wouldn't let that stop me from buying it though. Sounds like a better deal to me!