Black Ovis Merino Boxers

guylaga

Lil-Rokslider
Camofire has them on sale right now, how do they compare to First Lite Wick?

Have a few pairs of the Wick which I love, but they are pricey and starting to show some wear.

I tried them and the fit was extremely weird. Ended up giving them away! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mag_7s

WKR
I didn't like them. Rubs the taint wrong. I love the Wick long boxer brief. I believe they are 20% off right now.

Never tried the FL but I only have the Black Ovis boxers now. I like them. The last ones I ordered were more comfortable than the previous ones, more room, not as tight in the thigh. They must have changed the design.

Yes, they are on sale on Camofire. However, if you add 3 pairs to your cart on black ovis' website they are $19.99 per pair. Sooooo way cheaper.

edit: I have 6 pairs and I love them.

I have three or four pairs. They work well for me. No complaints.

I previously wore meriwool but they jacked up their prices and the groin area on them wears out very quickly…maybe that’s just me though 😜

I tried these and the fit in the thighs was really tight even for a guy known to skip leg day. I have a couple pair of Saxx and highly recommend them for hunting and daily use.

Watrdawg

Lil-Rokslider
I have 3-4 pairs and like them. They breath and are comfortable. although one pair I had ripped in the crotch without much use.