Black Rifle Coffee has let me down, those #$%#$%

All jokes or brand bashing aside, this is obviously a packaging/manufacturing flaw.

Entire boxes of instant coffee with crappy packaging that allowed moisture to get in & ruin it would be a little irritating.

Especially with how much they cost

Northpark

WKR
98% of the time I’m in it for the bowel evacuation anyway.

And no, not as a suppository, so let’s not start anything crazy.

P
The fact that you had to bring up suppositories is suspicious. Further investigation may be required as to the effectiveness of hardened instant BRCC packets as an effective method of inducing a BM. I for one however will not be participating in the clinical trials.

The fact that you had to bring up suppositories is suspicious. Further investigation may be required as to the effectiveness of hardened instant BRCC packets as an effective method of inducing a BM. I for one however will not be participating in the clinical trials.

There’s always one guy who rises to the fly…

P

So you're telling us more evacuation is necessary, and you will be conducting the clinical trial rather than being a participant.

Northpark

WKR
So you're telling us more evacuation is necessary, and you will be conducting the clinical trial rather than being a participant.
Hmmm. Due to the scientific nature of that sort of stuff I am entirely unqualified to participate in any way.

amassi

WKR
In what way did they say that? Not questioning or siding with Starbucks, I don't drink their trash, just curious.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

Ahh this is an early GWOT rumor that, like most, gained a lot of momentum. The rumor was that Starbucks refused to send coffee “donation” to Iraq.
The fact that some POG with a coffee maker and electricity asked for free coffee from Starbucks is the only part of the story that checks out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RS3579

WKR
Thoughts and prayers? I’ve never had coffee in my illustrious life, so I’m not sure if this is the correct way to use this saying.